JORDAN XI BLK/WHITE?

Does anyone know when the original Jordan XI blk/white colorway will be re-released?  The only ones that were better than these were the blk/red and we've seen those re-retroed along with the other colorways.  I wish these would be.

Does anyone know when the original Jordan XI blk/white colorway will be re-released?  The only ones that were better than these were the blk/red and we've seen those re-retroed along with the other colorways.  I wish these would be.

I assume you are talking about concords, I haven't heard anything about those coming out again. Last time was in the DMP XI/VI pack

I assume you are talking about concords, I haven't heard anything about those coming out again. Last time was in the DMP XI/VI pack

They're reputed to release next year. Some rumors have pegged that it would be during the 2011 Holiday Season, while some have said that it would be earlier. Either way, it should happen and expect them to retail for at least $175.

They're reputed to release next year. Some rumors have pegged that it would be during the 2011 Holiday Season, while some have said that it would be earlier. Either way, it should happen and expect them to retail for at least $175.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

maybe 2012 holiday, i thinkin coulumbia colorway will be on for 2011 holiday

Cool Greys are already confirmed for the 2011 holiday. They'll probably be here for the 2012 holiday. No rumors for anytime soon.

Cool Greys are already confirmed for the 2011 holiday. They'll probably be here for the 2012 holiday. No rumors for anytime soon.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Is this upcoming holiday season considered Holiday 2010?

Is this upcoming holiday season considered Holiday 2010?

huh you mean cool grey's 2010 right?

indifferent.gif
. . .or have i been miss informed ?

indifferent.gif
. . .or have i been miss informed ?

Originally Posted by JayeRell

hoping it is next year

Originally Posted by JayeRell

hoping it is next year

Originally Posted by fresh2323

Yeah its December 2010 for the Cool Greys.

Originally Posted by fresh2323

Yeah its December 2010 for the Cool Greys.

Back
Top Bottom