Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

dam..i woke up at 5am for the thunders and got 1 pair, fell asleep and missed out the rsvp for these lol

Anyone get able to reserve a pair with NTSF second RSVP? Just wondering whens the cut off for time for pickups.

Got through with a DM this morning. First time being successful with a RSVP. Got my pair around 3 with no lines at all. Good luck to those who got a confirmation as well.

Serramonte had a line after the raffle. I knew it! They had around 700 pairs in stock or more from what I heard. Idk why they even had a raffle. View media item 183130

Raffling 700 pairs is a lot of work... I believe NTSF had almost 900 pairs of all sizes and it took them about 5-7 hours just to complete sending out the rsvp for just the men's sizes.

Last edited:
Raffling 700 pairs is a lot of work... I believe NTSF had almost 900 pairs of all sizes and it took them about 5-7 hours just to complete sending out the rsvp for just the men's sizes.

i figured it would have been awhile to enter each name for every single DM., which is probably why they didnt include the size. didnt get my DM for almost 3 hours.

Put on some headphones and crank up some music and start picking out numbers. I know it'll take hours to do that, but why have a raffle when in the end they had a line anyways? Wasted my time with the raffle line.

So I have a game Saturday morning. If anybody here can get their hands on an extra size 9.5 or 10, after they accommodate themselves of course, I'll definitely take care of you. 

Last edited:
So I am sort of out of the loop with releases on shoes but I think I am going to try and get these. I have no idea how this Twitter reserve thing works but will it be possible for me to just walk over to NTSF in the morning to get a pair? Sorry if I sound like an idiot. I just haven't done this in a while.

So I am sort of out of the loop with releases on shoes but I think I am going to try and get these. I have no idea how this Twitter reserve thing works but will it be possible for me to just walk over to NTSF in the morning to get a pair? Sorry if I sound like an idiot. I just haven't done this in a while.

You can't. Unless you send in a dm when they tweeted out the hashtag three hours ago and got a dm back you won't be able to get a pair unless they have unclaimed pairs and either decide to do another twitter rsvp or say it's first come first serve. You can always try online sat morning.

^^^Thanks for the info. Didn't know you need a Twitter to get shoes now. I guess I'll try online.

Back
Top Bottom