Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

Why couldn't this release be as easy as the cool greys? I hope I get a winning ticket.

I'm pretty damn sure the employees will stack up first and leave the pairs with defects on thr floor.

Received a Drafted email for FNL Great Mall, confirmation and everything. One side of me is :smokin because I hardly get lucky on raffles etc. but the pessimistic side still doesn't allow me to trust the process until I haves shoes in hand.

Received a Drafted email for FNL Great Mall, confirmation and everything. One side of me is
smokin.gif
because I hardly get lucky on raffles etc. but the pessimistic side still doesn't allow me to trust the process until I haves shoes in hand.
I would'nt trust FNL...

There was a huge fiasco with the GMP's and the draft process...

^and that's why even with confirmation I'm still treating FNL like a last resort. Online, Raffles, RSVP then FNL because although I didn't even try for the GMP's I heard about it, but I still picked great mall because all the other FNL's in the Southbay (Valley Fair, Eastridge, and Oakridge) are shady too and hardly get a size run without them going to employees first regardless of what they say

Last edited:
Did any raffles draw yet besides FNL? Some stores said they might draw on Tuesday, just wanna know how's my luck.

All my Valley Fair HOH folks they posted the winning numbers, said they were going to post on Thursday but here they are:

Thunder 4's:

Reactions: j5
Anyone win the fnl raffle at serramonte. Twitter person at finishline refuses to be direct about questions on if there are enough pairs per raffle winners. HOH in Santa Clara didn't even get 100 pairs...

What time do you guys think NikeSF will tweet the hashtag? I got work :smh:
I'm assuming anytime after lunch? Lately, their tweets have been around 3 or late for RSVPs, and wasn't it even late for the Cool Grey 9s? I have a final from 12-2 so I better not miss it lol. It seems reasonable for them to tweet later to give everyone a better chance.

I'm hoping it's after 3:15. Gives me just enough time to get home and get in front of my computer to have a better chance.

Anyone remember how Serramonte is posting their winners? Is it just their event website again? Or do they call as well?

Anyone remember how Serramonte is posting their winners? Is it just their event website again? Or do they call as well?

i was told through the events website. forgot when though. hope its tomorrow.

man i hope all my meetings during work tomorrow are short.

Last edited:
for serramonte it said check the website Wednesday or Thursday

All my Valley Fair HOH folks they posted the winning numbers, said they were going to post on Thursday but here they are:

Thunder 4's:

Meh.... :smh: out of luck on both, still waiting for the others, hope I get a call tmw while waiting for the RSVP.

I find it hard to believe that HOH SJ got less than 100 adult pairs (looks like 65 Adult pairs). I was expecting more pairs especially for a HOH. :nerd: Serramonte has always been a headache but they have never failed me. Hell, I think Serramonte's FA got more pairs than HOHSJ.

My bro got called for his winning ticket for champs at downtown sf. Dammit hopefully I get picked at serramonte or get that RSVP

Back
Top Bottom