Jordan XI Bred release December 2012 in the Bay Area

All my Valley Fair HOH folks they posted the winning numbers, said they were going to post on Thursday but here they are:

Thunder 4's:

Thanks... Struck out on both!

I find it hard to believe that HOH SJ got less than 100 adult pairs (looks like 65 Adult pairs). I was expecting more pairs especially for a HOH. :nerd: Serramonte has always been a headache but they have never failed me. Hell, I think Serramonte's FA got more pairs than HOHSJ.

I heard that employees usually keep about 20% of the inventory for themselves and family... That's a low number specially for HOH, I know regular footlocker getting about 140 pairs.

My bro got called for his winning ticket for champs at downtown sf. Dammit hopefully I get picked at serramonte or get that RSVP

Do you know if all the Champs in the Bay Area did all the raffles today?

Someone who knows how the Twitter RSVP works for Niketown SF please school me on how it works.

I see different things online and don't want to mess things up because that is the only chance I will have at securing a pair.

Someone who knows how the Twitter RSVP works for Niketown SF please school me on how it works.
I see different things online and don't want to mess things up because that is the only chance I will have at securing a pair.

DM this in order when you get the announcement... (#hashtag, full name, size)

for some reason i am not getting text messages from NTSF twitter. everything looks on. i was getting notifications by phone a few days ago and i haven't gotten anything regarding the RSVP for the thunder IVs and the XIs....

anyone else dealing with the same situation?

for some reason i am not getting text messages from NTSF twitter. everything looks on. i was getting notifications by phone a few days ago and i haven't gotten anything regarding the RSVP for the thunder IVs and the XIs....
anyone else dealing with the same situation?
You're not the only one lol. My friend and I had the same issue. I just refreshed it by turning it Off then On again,

Well, I hope I make it back in time for the RSVP. Good luck to everyone today, whether it's raffles, RSVP or a phone call lol.

Serramonte posted the winners on their event page. My ticket from footaction is good. Good luck everyone.

I use to work at Champs & TRUST ME, there are always 70-80 pairs (kids & men sizes), 20-25% of them are being held for themselves or friends that's not in line and coming 'later.' Ain't even gonna front, I was one of them.

I'm glad I won the draft at FNL. No luck on the raffle so far. Thought they were going to post numbers or call tomorrow. :smh:

Didn't win the raffle at Footlocker. The numbers around me did though. This raffle is bs IMO. Hopefully I luck out at the RSVP NTSF has.

Didn't win at any of the raffles. Figured. At least I made it back in time for the rsvp.

I was thinking the exact same thing. There were way more than that number buying from footlocker in the past retro 11 releases and some even double upped.

Yeah, it seems like they get less pairs each year. The Space Jams were easy to grab multiple pairs of even without a wrist band.

Ugh! Did anyone else not get a text alert when NTSF did their twitter RSVP?

I didn't get one either. I made sure to turn it off, then back on earlier today. I got tweets from other accounts I follow, but not NTSF :frown:

I guess it's NDC or bust!

each following year footlocker received more pairs of the XI. I heard the Concords had the most numbers while some say the Cool Greys. I also heard from employees that they received more pairs of the breds than they did with the concords and one employee told me they received less, but still plenty to go around.... now this raffle is BS. Why only choose 244 winners???

as for NTSF their twitter page was quicker than the text notification on this one. hopefully i'm a winner. if not, then i'm making line and waking at 5am for nike dot com.

Ugh! Did anyone else not get a text alert when NTSF did their twitter RSVP?

Didn't get one either... I'm so heated right now, cause the time my UPS guy showed up for delivery is when they decided to tweet the rsvp. Been waiting all day by my computer too. Took my phone downstairs with me just in case and didn't get a notification. Went back upstairs 10 minutes later and refreshed my page. Noticed I missed the tweet.

ANyone got DM back yet?

Last edited:
Still waiting on that DM back but I'm not expecting anything back for another hour or so. Their rsvp is still open. Hopefully I sent it in quick enough...I didn't get any text alerts from ntsf either. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom