Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

why in the world would JB release anything other than the columbias. They've released every OG colorway of the 11s every year. The only one left now is the Columbias. Wouldn't make any sense.

Im between old and new school im 24 but have been wearing J's since i was a little kid. i just wish it would go back to people wearing what they like and no one buying over hype.
technically i think J's, always were hyped im 25 and growing up in a urban area, air jordans were a staple, so you wanted to wear what was popular. differences are MJ wore the sneakers and won in them first and foremost and Nike didnt hype up releases with 20+ cw's or limited tags. and at the time is was easy to wear what you like because air jordans were the best you could get style, material and quality wise.

Last edited:
As I said before, those who say they don't like the Columbias, and are excited for the other "possible" 11s that come out this year, are in denial.

We know you gonna cop.

Or is it possible that some people just don't like the shoe?

Only all white shoe I've ever owned was am AF1. I don't trade shoes so I'm not looking to deal these, and I don't hope to make a profit off of them so there's no need to buy them. I just don't like them.

Last edited:
All this new school vs old school stuff is crazy. Im between old and new school im 24 but have been wearing J's since i was a little kid. i just wish it would go back to people wearing what they like and no one buying over hype. But for anyone saying "out with the old in with the new" you are posting in a retro jordan thread for a shoe that came out in 95. If you really wanted out with the old in with the new shouldnt you be in the jordan xx8 forum or melo m9 forum? I personally arent a huge fan of Columbia's mostly because all white (or mostly white) doesnt really do it for me but i hope they release so the people who have been patiently waiting for so long can actually get a fresh pair.
technically i think J's, always were hyped im 25 and growing up in a urban area, air jordans were a staple, so you wanted to wear what was popular. differences are MJ wore the sneakers and won in them first and foremost and Nike didnt hype up releases with 20+ cw's or limited tags. and at the time is was easy to wear what you like because air jordans were the best you could get style, material and quality wise.
Well i was living in Boise Idaho at the time not a total sneaker hub but i remember Space Jams hitting clearance racks and even if people liked J's back then it wasnt like it is now. Its still easy to wear what you like. 

Me, personally, i really dont care for the columbias. ONLY bcuz i have a DS 01 pair on ice. Those gamma pics or w/e on the 1st page had me drooling tho. And the snakeskin is just sick, no, like the flu. No, more like the P-new-monia. Just my 2 cents. and my 1st post(under my new name). I did say i was done with jordans after i got the french blue 12s last year, havent got a pair since, but like i said, those gamma 11s will DEFINATELY have me going hard for those. Not camping all night/morning hard, but will do my homework way before RD to try and secure a pair.

my opinion. JB wont drop the colombias until 3 years from now.

i dont think they want to drop this cw in the winter or christmas season to be more exact since people will probably think twice about pulling them out in snow, sleet etc.

i say 3 years feb we will get this release.

2016 feb will be 20 years since mj rocked these at the all star game.

we just saw how they were willing to drop the WC3 with NA treatment to commemorate this years anniversary during the all star game, so why not pull that with the columbias?

Me, personally, i really dont care for the columbias. ONLY bcuz i have a DS 01 pair on ice. Those gamma pics or w/e on the 1st page had me drooling tho. And the snakeskin is just sick, no, like the flu. No, more like the P-new-monia. Just my 2 cents. and my 1st post(under my new name). I did say i was done with jordans after i got the french blue 12s last year, havent got a pair since, but like i said, those gamma 11s will DEFINATELY have me going hard for those. Not camping all night/morning hard, but will do my homework way before RD to try and secure a pair.
Well u should have stuck to ya old profile because your first post on this one sounds SELFISH and DUMB at the same daayyuumm time!!!! Snake skin an Gamma Blue gone give ME the FLU!!!!!!!!!!!
mean.gif

As I said before, those who say they don't like the Columbias, and are excited for the other "possible" 11s that come out this year, are in denial.

We know you gonna cop.

I just want the Columbias because its one of the 11s I LEGIT like.

Is it so hard to retro them JB?

Damn.

mean.gif
full ******

Why is it so hard for yall to believe that people just DON'T like a shoe?
I'm 27 and NEVER wanted to buy the Columbias. I've always respected them but def would never buy and prob never wear them.

just drop the columbias then any retro+ colorway they desire... i could care less at that point.

OG columbias were so dang on pretty when the tarheels rocked them tho
nerd.gif
these are so beautiful.....speechless
eek.gif
, why can`t JB just release them along with his "special snake edition" of XI and let people decide if they want the snake version or Columbia, or both for all it matters, but just give us what are we waiting for such a long time....

OG columbias were so dang on pretty when the tarheels rocked them tho :nerd:

View media item 231520

Look at that patent cut of the ogs. While the 2000/2001 retros already had less patent leather, the 2009 to 2012 xi retros have ridiculous patent leather cut st the sides and heel area.

So? You, me, and everyone else would still want them if they dropped. I've learned to let the patent leather argument go. It's not coming back man :lol:. Stop ya blood clat cryin'.

Well u should have stuck to ya old profile because your first post on this one sounds SELFISH and DUMB at the same daayyuumm time!!!! Snake skin an Gamma Blue gone give ME the FLU!!!!!!!!!!! :smh:

Ok, got my og name back..Ok..pops neck from side to side..I told the big homie BIGJ505 this was water under a bridge, but since I came back here and re-read your ridiculous comment, I may as well put u in your place real quick, and then Im done with this and you. Ight lil dude, how can what i said be considered selfish? Bcuz I said I had a DS 01 pair on ice and could care less for a watered down version of a classic? Not OG classic, but u get my drift. or maybe u dont. Is it bcuz u dont have a DS 01 pair on ice? Prolly not..And if u do, congrats. 2ndly, let me stoop to your level real quick. How in gods name can a shoe give someone the flu? No really, tell me..If u go back and actually READ what I said, I never said anything about a pair of shoes giving ME the flu. U obviously didnt get my iteration of the sickness the way I used it.

EYENOE ONE thing tho, next time u wanna try and call somebody out, READ 1st lil homie..

My bad BIGJ505, I know what we talked about, but I just had to get it off my chest. LOL.. Im done tho, promise.

Columbias will release at some point. Its inevitable. Whether its this year or next, they will come out, they will sell out, there will be hype. So I feel you, columbia heads. Just hold on and keep the faith alive. They will be yours.

We know you gonna cop.

I just want the Columbias because its one of the 11s I LEGIT like.

Is it so hard to retro them JB?

Damn.

:smh:

eff outta here with that crap.....Maybe some people don't like the freakin colorway. i had the og columbias when a few sizes hit the Nordstrom sales rack and still have the retro pair that I got on release day all yellowed and nasty looking inn my closet. I barely even wore them too. I don't care for this plain #$% colorway like I do the other ones....so that makes me in denial? :smh: And NO I'm not buying them if or when jb decides to retro them again ninja.

to each his own... dont care if Jesus likes the columbias... would just make purchasing pairs EASIER.

anniversary XIs got a lot of love because people had to imagine them as columbias... some people even dyed their soles blue to get closer to the real thing.

Yellowed XIs should make people want to replace them not damn them. i mean, who wouldnt want a fresh pair so they could toss the yellowed pair? .... whoops a lot from what this thread says :lol:

so many comments that have me SMDH. in all honesty, yellowing is not so bad. it's a natural process. just like your hair turning grey when you get older.

Back
Top Bottom