Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Yeah, I just call them OG Space Jams.
Here is an autographed game-worn pair.

Purple Jumpman and traction
Damn, just look at the leather on these. You can see the quality in the creases. Retro's today would crack before the leather creased like that.

still dont believe it. 2 yrs aways is unheard of as far as release dates go especially for Jordan XIs.
Co-sign.

RD's are not set in stone until maybe the final 6 weeks. That's a big maybe. Look how JB flipped the Black/Red XIII RD with the "He Got Game's". For all we know, they already have them produced and they'll just collect dust in the warehouse until March.

So for rumors to be out there about Holiday 2014 releases....Anything is possible between now and then.

Last edited:
Co-sign.

RD's are not set in stone until maybe the final 6 weeks. That's a big maybe. Look how JB flipped the Black/Red XIII RD with the "He Got Game's". For all we know, they already have them produced and they'll just collect dust in the warehouse until March.

So for rumors to be out there about Holiday 2014 releases....Anything is possible between now and then.
Did I say the date was set in stone? Clearly it's a rumor and I'm well aware things will change over 2 years. Just putting something out there, didn't think someone was going to play Dragnet and break everything down

That rumor is so far off, im telling you they are currently making a shirt with the snake skin gamma blue colors , I will have pics next week...
Im sorry to say this cuz you post REALLY GOOD INFO but is it possible that with the specifics youve posted about your source that he's been outed? and possibly cut out the loop? Im just saying crazier things have happened with release changes especially in regrds to quickstrike releases. and also your source is in the shirt design department but the thunders had no matching shirt (i remember nike tweeting a reply to this effect but if Im wrong please correct me) so it could be possible that he is unaware of space jam quickstrike? still with all that being said nike might have identified your source and might not give half of a duck cuz it is likely this is very beneficial to them especially considering what ive read in your thread about rereleases. Any way long story short you should probably protect your source a lil better because he seems to give you THE GOODS. anyway i really appreciate your post and your contributions (btw im only on page 27 of this thread so if any or all of this has been addressed please forgive)

Last edited:
Did I say the date was set in stone? Clearly it's a rumor and I'm well aware things will change over 2 years. Just putting something out there, didn't think someone was going to play Dragnet and break everything down
Looky here Mr. Butt Hurt.

This is a forum. Whats happens on a forum? Discussions.

In a discussion ideas are presented and... you guessed it, DISCUSSED.

You introduced your idea, it was tossed around and shot down. No flame intended. But if you prefer to act all female-like, by all means be my guest.

Looky here Mr. Butt Hurt.

This is a forum. Whats happens on a forum? Discussions.

In a discussion ideas are presented and... you guessed it, DISCUSSED.

You introduced your idea, it was tossed around and shot down. No flame intended. But if you prefer to act all female-like, by all means be my guest.
I'm cool with it. Hey I just posted what I saw. Everyone can take how they want for what it's worth. Ya'll can find the original source on twitter and shoot down his info because like I said it didn't come from me. Have a good night fellas

Last edited:
I knew the OG concord space jams post would rustle someones jimmies 
roll.gif
 Im a horrible troll I laugh at my own ****

I posted it way early in this forum with all platinum24ks pics. I call them OG space jams too, but people do tend to say dumb stuff like Space jams are a retro plus colorway 

Last edited:
Using info you got on twitter..and posted to your blog and cant even shout out who you got it from...:smh:

i for myself saw it on deftronics twitter earlier.....if memory serves me correct hes called a few other releases early....just saying.

Using info you got on twitter..and posted to your blog and cant even shout out who you got it from...
mean.gif

i for myself saw it on deftronics twitter earlier.....if memory serves me correct hes called a few other releases early....just saying.
isnt that the same dude who had "space jam" foams and some other pair that never came out?

Using info you got on twitter..and posted to your blog and cant even shout out who you got it from...
mean.gif

It was actually Eric Matenaer that said it, Def retweeted it. I have fixed my blog post giving him credit

isnt that the same dude who had "space jam" foams and some other pair that never came out?

He did call the "space Jam" Foams and obviously missed.

He also called the metallic red, and electro lime foams early and if i remember was one of the first to have info on the stealth foams.

it makes 0 sense to retro the DMP XI before space jams and Cool Greys again esp since the Concords dropped 13 months ago.

Honestly doesnt excite me one bit whether its true or not.

He did call the "space Jam" Foams and obviously missed.

He also called the metallic red, and electro lime foams early and if i remember was one of the first to have info on the stealth foams.
When did he call the space jam foams?

all those talking about not getting columbias are lying..lol stop it now. youll be the same ones on the news crying about not getting your pair

its the all-star shoe for starters back in a time when there was 1 semi-exclusive cw per year. you can say its plain but the beauty of the shoe says alot, all white upper with a clear blue outsole, blue carbon plate and even the tongue stripe was contrasted different.

basically this View media item 211582and thisView media item 211583to you.

more like
View media item 217971
mixed with
View media item 217973

Yeah. Its my #1. I must have these again.

View media item 217975

Back
Top Bottom