Jordan XI Concord LEGIT CHECK

The buyer is letting me have them for $185 and I want to make sure that they are legit.

Looks legit to me and it's a steal at that price. Ppl pay $250 for some authentics with the piss yellow sole. If you not comfortable with them throw em my way lol

The only thing is that he doesn't have the purple plastic cover anymore, because he said he gave it to his friend. Is that a bad thing? I'm a little skeptical.

The only thing is that he doesn't have the purple plastic cover anymore, because he said he gave it to his friend. Is that a bad thing? I'm a little skeptical.
It's just one less thing he doesn't have. You could have and authentic box, blue cover, receipt, and shoe trees with some fake concords.

It's just one less thing he doesn't have. You could have and authentic box, blue cover, receipt, and shoe trees with some fake concords.
I hear you man. He said it was worn 7 times and it still looks good for some the was already worn for that much.

I hear you man. He said it was worn 7 times and it still looks good for some the was already worn for that much.
Yea they used but in very good shape. Everything from what I see checks out. Carbon fiber looks good, jumpman is in the right place and shape, the 23 is correct, pods look good.

Back
Top Bottom