Jordan XI Concord Legit Check

Hi guys, please find the photos of Jordan 11 Concord for legit check! Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 9
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 14
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 14
  • s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 18
  • s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600 (8).jpg
    s-l1600 (8).jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 18
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 11
I think they're Legit...Patent leather, thick shoe laces and the yellowing on the icy soles are dead giveaways!

Honestly they look legit almost solely off the yellowing on the outsole which is consistent with most concords these days, but I would say get other opinions because of how faked these shoes are,

Last edited:
I'm just not sure about these. Reasons why, the size label is staggered. The patent leather is grainy. Not a smooth look. Might be the lighting. I don't like the 23 on the right shoe being cracked on a ds shoe. The yellowing is there around the pods no doubt but does not seem advanced as it should be. This release may be one of the most counterfeited releases ever. So its just not that easy to throw the legit tag at them. I would like to see if possible pics of the jumpman Jordan completely. And also pics of the ankle collars from the top of the shoes. Believe me, I want to say they are real but I know what they cost in resell. I hope that more opinions come.

Honestly they look legit almost solely off the yellowing on the outsole which is consistent with most concords these days, but I would say get other opinions because of how faked these shoes are,
Got it! Thank you for your reply!

I'm just not sure about these. Reasons why, the size label is staggered. The patent leather is grainy. Not a smooth look. Might be the lighting. I don't like the 23 on the right shoe being cracked on a ds shoe. The yellowing is there around the pods no doubt but does not seem advanced as it should be. This release may be one of the most counterfeited releases ever. So its just not that easy to throw the legit tag at them. I would like to see if possible pics of the jumpman Jordan completely. And also pics of the ankle collars from the top of the shoes. Believe me, I want to say they are real but I know what they cost in resell. I hope that more opinions come.
Thank you for your honesty and thorough legit check! I had to watch out for those super A+ fakes

Back
Top Bottom