Jordan XI Cool Grey

What do you guys think?

Sorry for all the pictures, Just wanna make sure they are the real deal.
happy.gif

They look legit but whats up with the patent leather cut in the back of both sneakers? One sneakers patent cut is higher than the other. This would drive me crazy if I was wearing these.

They look legit but whats up with the patent leather cut in the back of both sneakers? One sneakers patent cut is higher than the other. This would drive me crazy if I was wearing these.
Check them out in person, one shoe was just sitting higher than the other in the photos. Everything looked great on them. Thanks guys!

23 looks a little wide and there is no yellowing on the soles at all.  Everything else looks good.  I'm on the fence.

23 looks a little wide and there is no yellowing on the soles at all.  Everything else looks good.  I'm on the fence.
Yeah the 23 is a little wide however, I have found a couple of pairs on eBay that came from retail stores and they look very similiar.

The soles in person have a yellow tint on them, and also spots on the soles where they are very yellow.

I think these pictures were old photos the seller had....

Yeah the 23 is a little wide however, I have found a couple of pairs on eBay that came from retail stores and they look very similiar.

The soles in person have a yellow tint on them, and also spots on the soles where they are very yellow.

I think these pictures were old photos the seller had....
OK old photos would explain it.  Thanks for the followup.

Back
Top Bottom