Jordan XI Gamma Blue - Release Date TBD

This is nasty. Straight nasty. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a decent fit with gammas. Idk why they were popular they are literally a black eye to the 11 lineup. Straight up ripped jorts jimmy jazz vibes :smh:

Nah, these

Air-Jordan-11-GS-Platinum-Tint-378038-016-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Gammas started looking at lot better when crap like this started releasing

Wow, I didn't realize how polarizing this colorway was until I read the posts on this thread.

Although I never liked them since they initially came out in 2013, the amount of peeps who didn't like them was higher than I assumed.

Same, not a fan of turquoise and yellow together, plus we have seen so many similar colorways to this in recent years. im hoping this year we get a new colorway with no white mesh any color besides white will do..

The turquoise and yellow are too disparate on the Gamma XI.

I agree they made an exorbitant amount of black-based XI over the years. And they either came out bland or just bad.

I can see their intent with trying to be creative with some of the mid-top XI colorways, but the finished product just didn't come out right with some of them.

I didn't get the Gamma 11's but I wanted them and resale was to high.

Wanted a release of them again but didn't think they would do a retro plus colorway.

Definitely in if they come out.

This is a really polarizing colorway. And it took me a little over 8 years to realize that. I seriously thought I was in the lower percentile who didn't like them. Now I realize it's a higher percentile than I originally assumed.

But knowing Nike/Jordan Brand, they're going to re-release these regardless whether we want them or not because it's their common business practice. The retro market is one of their main cash cows.

I remember when this color released years ago. Since then, I have seen no one ever wearing them... Ever. Dont get me wrong, I like the colorway, but no one was screaming for these to come back at all. Same as to the 72-10 lows. Who wanted that? The retro market is THE cash cow for JB. And some how they find a way to screw it up consistently. I hope Gammas are just a rumor honestly.

Back
Top Bottom