Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

it technically can still be the same show with subtle differences
Very true. And I’d be totally fine with that. But, with the way JB likes to do, I wouldn’t even be surprised if it’s NOT the same “Space Jam-ish” makeup. I can’t remember a time when JB released any model, but with a Men’s colorway and a Woman’s colorway, where both were close to the same. At the least, they’ve gone the route of reversing the pairs (Men’s and Women’s were inverses of each other). Honestly, the fact that I like this pair makes me nervous, because it is on the safe/boring side (which I’m TOTALLY fine with), but if it indeed is the Women’s pair, I can see JB doing something unpleasant with the Men’s pair. I really hope not though.

Times have really changed :lol:
When the mesh sample leaked in 2010 and people thought thats how they were gonna release, cats were FURIOUS on here

Exactly! Lol the thinking is so backwards :lol:

Mesh on Cool Greys would be absolutely horrible if they did that IMO. Would pass hard.

Exactly! Lol the thinking is so backwards :lol:

Mesh on Cool Greys would be absolutely horrible if they did that IMO. Would pass hard.
Meh. Some people don’t care about NA. I don’t really care about this. I’d buy either way. It’s kinda funny how we all have certain things we just can’t accept, even the finest of details.

^ True

ppl like things they cant have here lol

We finally get it and its a thing of the past

Going to be be upset if it is indeed the women's pair and it does not go up to a men's 12. The pink snakes last year did, don't see why these shouldn't.

The mens pair is black based too they said

Their both black based but more people are prolly banking on the holidays pair the one with clear sole which we seen pictured
It’s clear sole with metallic silver jumpman Which is basically the style code

The women’s pairs is labeled as black white color

Attachments

• 4B6279AA-9B22-452C-8D1F-06D780D82784.png
    4B6279AA-9B22-452C-8D1F-06D780D82784.png
    245 KB · Views: 881
Their both black based but more people are prolly banking on the holidays pair the one with clear sole which we seen pictured
It’s clear sole with metallic silver jumpman Which is basically the style code

The women’s pairs is labeled as black white color
True about the color label of the Women’s pair originally be rumored to be Black/White/Black, but that code can always change for the end result. But again, unless that size tag we’ve seen is from a different shoe (we only see a zoomed in view of the tag), the fact that the first 6 characters of the style code matches up with the previous two WOMENS Holiday 11s, and the size is clearly a WOMENS size, all signs say this is the WOMENS pair. I guess we could also be seeing an error with this being a UA/Rep pair, therefore the tag could also be totally wrong. Hopefully we’ll find out sooner rather than later.

True about the color label of the Women’s pair originally be rumored to be Black/White/Black, but that code can always change for the end result. But again, unless that size tag we’ve seen is from a different shoe (we only see a zoomed in view of the tag), the fact that the first 6 characters of the style code matches up with the previous two WOMENS Holiday 11s, and the size is clearly a WOMENS size, all signs say this is the WOMENS pair. I guess we could also be seeing an error with this being a UA/Rep pair, therefore the tag could also be totally wrong. Hopefully we’ll find out sooner rather than later.

When do we usually see pics of the holiday 11s I know pairs start to surface September in people hands but pics should be out by now no ?

Shoes selling out at 220 retail? what y’all think corona gonna have people pockets empty ?

I'm probably the only one who likes "jordan" on the eyelets lol.
I PREFER Jordan 11s in their regular-schmegular form, but I think the “JORDAN” on the eyelets is a dope addition for an anniversary pair. Especially since we already have the Space Jams, Concords, Gammas, and Cap and Gowns, if they’re gonna drop another mainly black pair, the JORDAN differentiates this pair in a good way IMO.

Back
Top Bottom