Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

1st win on Hibbetts in over 17 months!!!
Screenshot_20201210-121025_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

These would sit if the market wasn’t so saturated with “sneakerheads” and for a 25th anniversary nod to the shoe, this is about as plain Jane as it gets. I guarantee if these were white with red patent leather this thread would be 500+ pages by now.

These would sit if the market wasn’t so saturated with “sneakerheads” and for a 25th anniversary nod to the shoe, this is about as plain Jane as it gets. I guarantee if these were white with red patent leather this thread would be 500+ pages by now.

Literally 0 patent leather 11 in history has ever sat . Only 11 I've ever seen that didn't sell out day one was platinum tints and those aren't patent leather. Win like 82, win like 96, cap and gown, Gamma, and 72-10. All non-OG colors and all sold out fairly quickly.

I’m referring to 96, and even early 2000 days. I remember cats either skipping school or going to school after to secure they pairs. I went to footlocker the weekend they came out and they still had pairs. They didn’t sell out in seconds. This is pre internet and pre social media and pre hypebeast. Of course they going to sell out now because it’s all hype, but this is probably the wackiest XI in the catalog. Like somebody already said before me, this is a holiday XI release and this thread ain’t going no type of numbers.

Literally 0 patent leather 11 in history has ever sat . Only 11 I've ever seen that didn't sell out day one was platinum tints and those aren't patent leather. Win like 82, win like 96, cap and gown, Gamma, and 72-10. All non-OG colors and all sold out fairly quickly.

I think you should specify no 3/4 patent leather 11s ever sat.. Patent leather 11 lows frequently went on sale the past few years (I bought Easter and UNC lows on discount).

I’m referring to 96, and even early 2000 days. I remember cats either skipping school or going to school after to secure they pairs. I went to footlocker the weekend they came out and they still had pairs. They didn’t sell out in seconds. This is pre internet and pre social media and pre hypebeast. Of course they going to sell out now because it’s all hype, but this is probably the wackiest XI in the catalog. Like somebody already said before me, this is a holiday XI release and this thread ain’t going no type of numbers.

I thing that were forgetting is the kids then that wore Jordans are now parents. So what some of our parents thought was absurd to pay for shoes we don't think like that now. Btw this is not the worst 11. That would be the Gammas!!

Back
Top Bottom