Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Entered a bunch of boutique raffles and every footsite with max head starts for my boys pair. All Ls. Not a single W

I hit on FNL and received this email about my reservation being canceled. Smh. I only entered the raffle once, so my brother is screwed on this pair.
B4C3C785-66C4-4456-A768-CCBD6AF525CB.jpeg
E8F1F5DB-02EF-45C4-93CA-C67255AECF92.jpeg

Keep trying, they really extended Champs and Footaction. Not sure about FTL.
So far:
FTL - 0/1 Mens
Champs - 1/1 Mens (First time I clicked confirm Reservation at 5:30pm EST, it kicked me out, but saw 30 mins later that it did confirm my spot).
Footaction - 1/1 Mens (Just got back in at 6:56PM EST. Says confirm reservation by 8:15pm EST)
FNL - 1/1 Mens

I was able to confirm reservation from my Android Pixel 2 Xl. The app loads and responds to their API differently on Android. iOS seemingly tries to load the whole damn page in one swoop. Doesn't seem to be asynchronous calls either so those servers are getting hammered

Ok so I won a size 11 and 11.5 and 2 size 5's from Champs and Foot Locket, L's on FootAction

Footie apps finally let me confirm my L’s.

Just a WL at FTL For my 11.5. Might end up being my first holiday XI foot sites’ raffles Loss. Had full head starts on all of them.:wow:

Finally got in on apps w on Ftl and Champs different times to confirm though 7:45pm est on ftl and 8 in champs

Ds
Also I was told by a manager at Hibbett today that you only have 5 min after your scheduled time to pickup. They wouldn’t even answer the phone for me to schedule so I had to go to the store. It’s in the mall and they don’t open until 11am so everybody has to go between 11 and 12. **** is ridiculous.

Damn that is rough. This Hibbetts I hit at is a strip mall 20 mins away. I work 3rd shift and I'm on 12 hours today. So I'll be working 6pm to 6am and getting a nap, and then going. Best believe my wife is driving tho.

The usual all L’s on the FLX app for me.I didn’t even attempt to add headstarts either because I know it would be all L’s either way.

IMG_1403.jpg

finally got another Ubiq win but it's for another pair of Jubilee. i dont need another pair, wasted a Ubiq win for these SMH

I don't get why I used to always hit before they changed to the FLX app and now I can't hit if my life depended on it. They must have completely changed the algorithms to something wacky cause I see and hear the same story from other people who used to always hit. It must be like a 1 in a million chance to get selected or something.

L on FTA and Champs. Waitlisted on FTL which is a pending L. Only way I was able to secure a pair is going to work an hour early and humping until I finished my work three hours ahead of schedule. I knew this local spot was gonna announce on IG they were gonna do guaranteed tickets at 4 so made it home by 3 so I could change and go up there wait until they made the post.

Back
Top Bottom