Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I'm just gonna say that I was totally thrown the eff off with the GS sizing for some reason. Thought I was buying 5.5 for my wife, but turns out it was a 5.5w which is a size 4y. I should've paid closer attention smh. Luckily was able to cop off eastbay when I realized the mistake, but it came out like 11 bucks higher because of shipping.

Oh and can someone let me know what's the deal with JD ghost charges? I got two of em when I tried to checkout mine and my wife's pair, but when I submitted it gave an error page. Yet I have two 400 charges on my cc. I know usually they go away, but one site I recall back in the day, I had to call to get it removed. Was it JD?

• Sad
Reactions: ct3
Wait....but if....they're out ...and you know they're out....then why...are you keeping me...

Screenshot_20201212-105144_Chrome.jpg

fresh-prince-will-smith.gif

Nvm, just checked the cc and see the reversal for the JD charges now. Glad the wife and I have our pairs to rock when these get in. Definitely will be a nice replacement for our space jams that got stolen last year

LOL JD always lets you add to cart. That means nothing. You get the L after wasting more time and giving them your payment info. Too funny!
Thanks for the heads up.. I'm still curious as to why my access to the site is denied? I copped the alternate 5s from them months ago and now it's seems they've blocked me from the site . Getting shoes should not be this hard man.

Back
Top Bottom