Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I work at the footlocker distribution center, and I would like to thank you for informing us that our ATC spam blocker isn't working correctly and that I have successfully canceled your order!

So I earlier today I just gave up on trying to get them since I struck out and had been banned, or so I thought, from the footsites after doing that continous clicking method you guys told me to try out.. anyway a few minutes ago I decided to give all the apps and footsites another try just for the hell of it and footlocker went through.. NT please tell me I'm good or is this gonna be one of those phantom purchases where they refund my money? I can't take anymore heartbreak, am I good?

Screenshot_20201212-231151~2.png
Screenshot_20201212-231414.png

Exactly the same here, so thinking we're good. Took 33 mins after the block to cart, had 5 minutes to check out once carted, but only needed 30 seconds.

So earlier today I just gave up on trying to get them since I struck out and had been banned, or so I thought, from the footsites after doing that continous clicking method you guys told me to try out.. anyway a few minutes ago I decided to give all the apps and footsites another try just for the hell of it and footlocker went through.. NT please tell me I'm good or is this gonna be one of those phantom purchases where they refund my money? I can't take anymore heartbreak, am I good?

Screenshot_20201212-231151~2.png
Screenshot_20201212-231414.png

You good. Told you it worked.

Exactly the same here, so thinking we're good. Took 33 mins after the block to cart, had 5 minutes to check out once carted, but only needed 30 seconds.
Lol same I was done with checkout within 20 seconds. It's been exhausting man and I was literally on my phone an hour straight clicking add to cart over and over earlier today. I hope that we both get our shoes and there's no bs attached. I won't feel at ease until I get a tracking number

Hope you guys are using ebates
All the footsites except for FTA at 12%
I think it just went up now it was 8% before
Of course it goes up right after I order lol

You good. Told you it worked.
My bad for being skeptical brother but by the time you had made your post I had already been demoralized after striking out on snkrs despite making my order as soon as it went live then I saw people claiming to have logged into snkrs 20 minutes late and still got Ws and don't get me started on the people in here who said they didn't even want the shoes but still were able to cop them. Lastly when I did the method you guys told me to do earlier I'm pretty sure I got temporarily banned from the footsites and at that point I said eff it. I just tried again off of a hunch and it worked. I appreciate it brother for real, I was just salty earlier so I apologise for my pessimistic attitude. I hope my boy mpire mpire is able to cop too, he was right along with me trying to cop earlier.

Earlier today. I ordered on Champs. Immediate cancel. Went to Footlocker. Instant cancel. Footaction? Instant cancel. Eastbay? Immediate cancel.

Struck out 4 times in a row. They need to get their stock numbers right and not keep disappointing me.

I'm pissed that I missed out on a pair on SNKRS....... I went into my cart and they were gone. Thank god I got pairs at other sites.
Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 12.35.55 AM.png

Earlier today. I ordered on Champs. Immediate cancel. Went to Footlocker. Instant cancel. Footaction? Instant cancel. Eastbay? Immediate cancel.

Struck out 4 times in a row. They need to get their stock numbers right and not keep disappointing me.

You got 4 order confirmations and then 4 cancelations? Gotta believe that's some sort of payment issue between their system and whatever you used to pay

Just added to cart on FLX apps and checked out keep trying and spam add to cart already got email confirmation!!!:

Attachments

• 16C9D8C9-77A3-438E-93FF-4BAB901F172E.jpeg
    16C9D8C9-77A3-438E-93FF-4BAB901F172E.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 308
You got 4 order confirmations and then 4 cancelations? Gotta believe that's some sort of payment issue between their system and whatever you used to pay

Yea no way you they cancel all 4 orders like that from all footsites. Might want to check and sure you don't have a fraud detection block.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom