Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Was hoping these would turn out like this. :pimp:

While I'll not a fan of lettering on the eyelets I'm in on these.

Seems like I'm the minority when it comes to the Clears. Y'all keep that same energy come December.

I'm with ya. My daughter does competitive cheer and her squad colors are black/silver. I don't understand a damn thing they're doing but if she's gonna do it I'm gonna go all out lol.

11 hype is done, oversaturated the market. They were the unicorns when I was in middle school, then they dropped the CDPs, Space Jams, & Cool Greys when I was in high school and the hype exploded.
I agree that the hype isn’t what it was when I was in high school school, but 11s always have a degree of hype. And again, while it’s unfortunate that this is how fashion works, let “influencers” start pushing these, collaborators start doing collabs with these, and JB using all of these and other marketing methods to make these hyped like that (like what they’re doing with Dunks now), and the 11 will turn into a madhouse again.

Other than these stated for the holidays, I have lost track of every jordan that suppose to release this year. So many colorways being pushed back, and so many other shoes appearing out of no where. Suede obsedians, white/orange 3..... I’m losing it lol

So the question is..... are these the Jordan 11 clear or the 25th anniversary? I’m hearing that these are two different models

Fixed*
20200610_234411.jpg

So another all black based colorway 11... Space Jam, 72-10, Cap n Gown, Gammas, Bred, Heiress, and now these?

Back
Top Bottom