Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I got notification but nothing on app

GO TO THE DESKTOP VERSION...IT’LL SAY “EXCLUSIVE ACCESS”. I GOT THE NOTIFICATION LAST NIGHT TOO...IT’S NOT SHOWING UP ON THE APP,BUT WILL SHOW UP ON THE DESKTOP VERSION IF YOU HAVE ACCESS...HOLLA.

CED B.
B0687C3E-3052-4102-92D5-45526D98AFFD.png

Would anyone trade the navy high that dropped this week for the these. I have the I but would rather have the xi

With 2 day shipping. Order confirmed almost instantly. Glad to get this release out the way early. Can’t wait to have these in hand definitely wearing on thanksgiving 😂

Attachments

• 9A9F3154-E7CF-4881-A570-14E793CD2CBB.jpeg
    9A9F3154-E7CF-4881-A570-14E793CD2CBB.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 216
Didn't get access this round. Hoping to get my hands on a pair before release. If not, I'll be working hard to beat the bots on release day :nerd:

First off, y’all are funny for trying to match brands when you don’t get paid by them lol. Imagine hating on someone not matching when you’re the one buying, not getting **** for free. That always made me chuckle.

Second - why would people sell these now expecting to make anything when there’s a release on 12/12? If you’re going to resell, why not hold them for a few more weeks and try to offload them near Christmas time when people have money and these will have definitely dried up? Just curious on the logic here lol.
Easy. There's a pre-release price premium. Prices dip sharply after a release because the supply increases. There may be a bump close to Christmas but I'm not sure it will reach the pre-release premium.

Easy. There's a pre-release price premium. Prices dip sharply after a release because the supply increases. There may be a bump close to Christmas but I'm not sure it will reach the pre-release premium.

I feel you. Like I said I am not a reseller and I’ve only offloaded kicks years later when I don’t wear them as much so I’m not making more than what I got them for lol. But everything you said makes sense.

I feel you. Like I said I am not a reseller and I’ve only offloaded kicks years later when I don’t wear them as much so I’m not making more than what I got them for lol. But everything you said makes sense.
Not really trying to get into "reseller talk," as I'm not a reseller, but I am interested to see what these are moving for after the wide release and around Xmas as mentioned--just because it's an XI, and I'm curious as to how popular this colorway will really be. If I had to bet right now, I'm not sure prices will be significantly higher in a few weeks. There will be a bajillion pairs on the market, Nike supposedly made 2+ million pairs (not sure if actually true), and these don't seem to have the desperate hunger for them that OG colorways have. If they're only going for $270-$280 now after limited early releases, it's probably going to be more than a month from now before prices increase significantly from that level. Probably good news for people who want them but somehow strikeout on Dec. 12, and bad news for resellers.

Well this looks like a two pair cop for me. Last year for the blk/red XI, I scored on the SNKRS app and picked up one in store. Hopefully lightening can strike twice. The saying there made a ton of pairs, but this year has been crazy. Anything can happen.

saw a pair in person today and they’re sleek. Not bad to commemorate 25 years.

Back
Top Bottom