Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

BED842B5-7191-44F5-9508-9E75030E13EC.jpeg

Just not waitin on a raffle no more. Not waiting period.

ordered from the goat. Sz 11, 301.00. +12 on shipping. No hassle. On a card. I didn’t feel it.
I know a lot of people will disagree with your line of thinking but not me. I make good money and have no problem paying resell as long as it's not anything over $350... I like shoes, if I want them then I buy them. I know it's a habit at this point but it's one I can afford and it's not hurting my pockets. I still try to cop on release day for retail but if I strikeout then it doesn't bother me to go over to goat and cop for a little extra. I will say nike needs to get this not problem under control. It's so much more convenient to get your shoes straight from the source as opposed to third party applications.

I know a lot of people will disagree with your line of thinking but not me. I make good money and have no problem paying resell as long as it's not anything over $350... I like shoes, if I want them then I buy them. I know it's a habit at this point but it's one I can afford and it's not hurting my pockets. I still try to cop on release day for retail but if I strikeout then it doesn't bother me to go over to goat and cop for a little extra. I will say nike needs to get this not problem under control. It's so much more convenient to get your shoes straight from the source as opposed to third party applications.

I use to resell in school so I don’t mind. An extra 80-100. If that’s income, so be it. But the procedure for buying shoes nowadays is ridiculous. Why play games? I could spend my time making money paying for more shoes lol. And that’s exactly what we do in my house. My daughters included.

I just value my time too much nowadays.

Then you must be very wealthy because there's no way I could pay an extra $43 for a shoe that hasn't released when I know there will be tons of pairs floating around. Plus I'm missing out on points or the ability to use a coupon or something.

Wealthy? No. Rich? No.. but let me explain MY logic behind $43.

Let’s say I spend 30 minutes signing up for raffles and another 30 the day before the release date checking apps/emails. Then let’s say I get up at 8:30 to deal with the release day drama until around 9:30+, could be another hour or more.

Or let’s say I hit on an app, have to wake up, and then go to a store to pick them up.

That’s 2 hours of work plus the anxiety of not knowing if I’ll hit even if i play the game correctly. $43 extra is a win to me. I got them early, wore them to a TopGolf brunch, and put them back in the closet before they released.

..and I really hope you’re not talking about FLX points. Those, “headstarts,” are pointless in raffles. Trust me.

“It’s all in the game.”

Last edited:
Wealthy? No. Rich? No.. but let me explain MY logic behind $43.

Let’s say I spend 30 minutes signing up for raffles and another 30 the day before the release date checking apps/emails. Then let’s say I get up at 8:30 to deal with the release day drama until around 9:30+, could be another hour or more.

Or let’s say I hit on an app, have to wake up, and then go to a store to pick them up.

That’s 2 hours of work plus the anxiety of not knowing if I’ll hit even if i play the game correctly. $43 extra is a win to me. I got them early, wore them to a TopGolf brunch, and put them back in the closet before they released.

..and I really hope you’re not talking about FLX points. Those, “headstarts,” are pointless in raffles. Trust me.

“It’s all in the game.”
If you factor in the time spent trying to obtain a pair, you're absolutely right, especially if you have a high opportunity cost.

Not trying to rain on anyone’s opinion of these. But my homies are bugging on me for passing. My reasoning? “I own 2016 Space Jams, these are basically slightly altered Space Jams”

Am I WRONG? Or does anyone else share the sentiment?
This is exactly why i'm not getting them. I wear my Concords and Playoffs more then I wear my Jams as it is. I like them but it's an easy pass for me. I understand why some people would want both. I'm good.

Not trying to rain on anyone’s opinion of these. But my homies are bugging on me for passing. My reasoning? “I own 2016 Space Jams, these are basically slightly altered Space Jams”

I 100% understand people not being into these, feeling that they’re basically Space Jams. I mean, they’re pretty damn close. For me, and I also have the 2016 Space Jams, I love the Jubilees solely for the sample detail of the JORDAN down the eyelets. The color blocking is just as perfect as the SJs, they also have that (I hope) 1 time only sample detail, and the Silver Jumpman on the back. Dope to me, but I can totally understand those not liking them, or passing on them because they’re super redundant.

of any MAJOR release, this SHOULD be the easiest cop of the year. i don't care much at all about these, but I've gotten calls asking do i want a pair. i think I'm passing.

I agree. I’m going for these because I don’t own a pair of Jams so this is the closest ill get until they retro it again. These would be a pass if i did own the Jams though.

These are what the Space jams/Playoff PE should have been in terms of shape and comfort wise.

Wearing my playoff/blk/red XI's to thus launch day.

Back
Top Bottom