Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

I enjoy holiday 11s, and its kind of a tradition but

From recent holiday 11 releases I already have the concord 11s, the spacejam 11s, and the playoff/bred 11s. Kind of hard to justify these "clear' 11s.

Might just sit out holiday 11s this year and wait for holiday 2021 when we finally get cool grey 11s.

Same. I have the it all + cool greys and columbias. I havent even worn my 72-10 and Win like 82. Not sure if I need another non og color. Although i like the metal touch for the jubilees. Contemplating if i should cancel my W at FTL and givr another person a shot.

I enjoy holiday 11s, and its kind of a tradition but

From recent holiday 11 releases I already have the concord 11s, the spacejam 11s, and the playoff/bred 11s. Kind of hard to justify these "clear' 11s.

Might just sit out holiday 11s this year and wait for holiday 2021 when we finally get cool grey 11s.
Same. I have the it all + cool greys and columbias. I havent even worn my 72-10 and Win like 82. Not sure if I need another non og color. Although i like the metal touch for the jubilees. Contemplating if i should cancel my W at FTL and givr another person a shot.
You two need to stop making excuses and cop.

If they made a retro that looked like MJ’s ‘96 pair, they’d easily be the GOAT AJ 11 low retro...

A57B7DF7-CF25-4FD6-845B-161FF6133D99.jpeg
Well that's a different story entirely LOL

If anyone gets an extra size 14 and doesn't want them and can throw the oop for retail lmk. My boy wants a pair and I can't win a raffle for **** in that Sasquatch size. Will hook you up in the future with any release I can get my hands on an extra pair for.

i mean, i confirmed a reservation... i THINK haha. i haven't tried since whatever the 2017 pair was. i HOPE i actually confirmed as the app keeps saying 503 error.

IMG_1402.PNG

Got hit with fully book on the first attempt so i spammed the reserve button and it went through

Back
Top Bottom