Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Forgot to adjust my timezone and woke up 3 hours late. Its sold out now. Oh well. Guess I might buy something else for christmas.

Jubilee release. time I woke up, Men's size were gone. but I'm good. not that super crazy about the Jubilee. just looking if I'm able to cop. still have multiple pairs of 11s.
I’m guessing you’re not from somewhere in the Americas? If you decide to cop again, there’s about several hundred thousand pairs that are to release all across North America in a few hours. Some sites offer international shipping.

Some sizes under 11 US still available
Footlocker EU has sizes left too.

Last edited:
Been lurking with a question. Brush me up on game my fellow OGs. Been taking Ls left and right on SNKRS. What the best botware out there right now making me loose so much? Heard it was around 8k$ for a copy

FNL app is trash! Can't even get into it! Keeps saying connection issue. I was able to get on their site through my work computer.

Been lurking with a question. Brush me up on game my fellow OGs. Been taking Ls left and right on SNKRS. What the best botware out there right now making me loose so much? Heard it was around 8k$ for a copy
You aren’t trying to ”smoothly slide“ into the resell game are yo?

What’s the best site to cop at 10. I can’t use the champs or foot locker apps cause I don’t have iOS 13 or higher :lol:

Back
Top Bottom