Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

after some careful deliberation due to failure to secure a pair, I finally decided to skip on these and move on to something different that caught my eye. I doubt it would have the same availability problem and hype as the Jubilees. cheaper too and would fly under the radar because it's not a Jordan.

Last edited:
All my late orders from FTL, Champs, and FA shipped... Couple pairs ordered early Sunday morning... Is it just me or does it seem like footsites ship your order faster when you use paypal?

With the old app system, you had to spend 300 dollars at a specific foot store and be a current platinum member to get the full 10 minute head start. Now, with the FLX app, you only need to spend 15 dollars at any one of the FootLocker, Eastbay Champs or Footaction stores to be able to get a full head start. You’d have to spend 300 dollars at Footlocker, and 300 at Champs, and 300 at Footaction to be able to get 10 minutes in all (that’s almost a thousand dollars, which most people don’t spend in a year. Now? You only need to spend 45 dollars between them all. That makes the playing field much more crowded, more along the lines of Finish Line, which means less Ws for everyone. The old app system rewarded it’s most loyal customers and bigger spenders. Now, any jackass could walk in to the mall and only spend 45 dollars and be at the same level as a dude who spends over a grand which I don’t think is a good system.
Technically, you still needed to check in to get the full 10-minute head start. The most you could get without the head start was nine minutes.

What if I told you the current system favors accounts with the most FLX points?

On foot 📸

A32DC0E8-5EC4-42C2-BDDC-F6A13D54BC64.jpeg
0C63613D-5F72-4130-B754-08B2BE23D735.jpeg
EF8C46D8-8630-4BA9-9758-4675564B87E8.jpeg
1271CF85-5479-4935-BD4B-4F527A95D76E.jpeg
1B6096F0-57C8-4125-A547-8B345BAA83DE.jpeg
4CB3BD81-C34E-40A1-A0B2-BBB2401B2EB1.jpeg

i really like that metallic jumpman : )

we sure are! i've been trying to call them asking if they're gonna get the neon 95s next week, but they haven't been answering. probably because they don't want to deal with all the callers for the 11s. man i'll be so bummed if they're not open tomorrow or next thursday haha.
The app already has them up for reservation.

anyone ordered on that restock sunday around 5 AM and still havent gotten shipping confirmation? think im the the only one.. lol

anyone ordered on that restock sunday around 5 AM and still havent gotten shipping confirmation? think im the the only one.. lol

I ordered as well on FTL and Champs and haven't received shipping confirmation, however, this is normal on restocks as they are "locating your order" from individual stores.

Check your Order Status though. Usually if it shows "Ordered 1 Shipped", you're in good shape.

Update: Just received shipping confirmations from FTL and Champs at around 1pm EST.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's just Houston or the Foot stores across the country but they're not allowed to sell any leftover pairs until further notice.

Not sure if it's just Houston or the Foot stores across the country but they're not allowed to sell any leftover pairs until further notice.
That's true. I talked to the store manager at my local FA and FTL and they stated this. They said the company does not want to create a situation where people are lined up for unclaimed pairs due to the pandemic etc. They said there may be a second raffel for the unclaimed pairs and since all the apps crashed during the claiming period on Friday.

Even the matching clothing sold out. The same for the Fire Red IV.

Wore my pair twice already and I love these. The comfort on these is actually pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom