Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

In defense of Mike Rich, he'll be the first to tell you he's not a sneakerheads or shoe buff. He just likes the shoes he grew up with which is Jordans and Nike. I'm in the same boat.
Once you care about things like shape and elephant print (which you do :lol:), you are past the casual consumer stage. You are absolutely a shoe buff :lol:

Even night wing be ******* up sometimes lol. Low key a lot. When it comes to an og who really knows his **** I think we all know hands down who the goat is

BAAAAAAAAAANNNNG!!!!!
IMG_3435.jpeg

You Tube is just another source of income for most of these guys. It’s a job. Most of them are just casual sneaker enthusiasts. I don’t hold that against them. It is what it is. I just said in the BC3 thread earlier that Nightwing was probably my favorite sneaker reviewer because he’s knowledgeable and actually has a love for sneakers. I probably can’t name 3 of the bigger sneaker tubers that actually know the history like that.
If it’s your job you could be a little more professional and at least patch over your memory hole’d brain with a few min of “work”. That was my only point. You don’t need to be a sneaker head to remember any of your OWN past “work”. Dude reviewed the same shoes he forgot about which isn’t impressive for anyone posing as some kind of source of knowledge on any topic, even if it’s as inconsequential as shoes.

If it’s your job you could be a little more professional and at least patch over your memory hole’d brain with a few min of “work”. That was my only point. You don’t need to be a sneaker head to remember any of your OWN past “work”. Dude reviewed the same shoes he forgot about which isn’t impressive for anyone posing as some kind of source of knowledge on any topic, even if it’s as inconsequential as shoes.
I hear what you’re saying trust me I do. But in as few words as I can muster, it just ain’t that serious anymore. 9.5/ 10 of his viewers don’t give a damn so neither does he. It’s just where the game is in 2024. He knows he’s gonna get his clicks regardless.

Once you care about things like shape and elephant print (which you do :lol:), you are past the casual consumer stage. You are absolutely a shoe buff :lol:
I mean I've learned a lot on here from chopping it up on here with y'all but I wouldn't consider myself a buff. Thanks to y'all I'm a bit more hip to certain things than the average consumer but that's about as far as me being a "buff" goes :lol:

I hear what you’re saying trust me I do. But in as few words as I can muster, it just ain’t that serious anymore. 9.5/ 10 of his viewers don’t give a damn so neither does he. It’s just where the game is in 2024. He knows he’s gonna get his clicks regardless.
You’re right. Anyone who says shawty that many times… I’m definitely asking too much. Entire scene is full of dummies

Back
Top Bottom