Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

These are going to cost $230, according to what the Sneaker Bar Detroit website elaborated:

Air Jordan 11 “Columbia”
Release Date: December 2024
Price: $230

Stitch the 23 JB.
air-jordan-xi-columbia-og-michael-jordan-pe.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully they are done correctly, with decent patent leather and the correct hue, and NOT a mesh upper, that is incorrect. Especially at $230....We need those complaints about gratitude PL to be louder (I had no interest in that shoe, but from what I was able to see the PL is def either too thin or inconsistent). At $230, I don't expect a lazy rollout, but who am I kidding here?

Hopefully they are done correctly, with decent patent leather and the correct hue, and NOT a mesh upper, that is incorrect. Especially at $230....We need those complaints about gratitude PL to be louder (I had no interest in that shoe, but from what I was able to see the PL is def either too thin or inconsistent). At $230, I don't expect a lazy rollout, but who am I kidding here?
I don't think they gonna give us mesh
last og high
they gonna at least TRY
to come correct

Here are some videos talking about this pending re-release.

The 9:32 mark of this video discusses these.

I’m glad they finally got announced for those who had been clamoring for them in here.

I’m interested to see what drops in 2025 seeing as it’ll be 3 white 11s in a row, but blk/red and cool greys aren’t due up yet. Space Jams (Royal) are due, but lows are dropping this spring. Maybe Gammas?
Carolina blue highs now
or citrus highs
or zen highs
still can get

I’m glad they finally got announced for those who had been clamoring for them in here.

I’m interested to see what drops in 2025 seeing as it’ll be 3 white 11s in a row, but blk/red and cool greys aren’t due up yet. Space Jams (Royal) are due, but lows are dropping this spring. Maybe Gammas?

Concords or Space Jams wouldn’t be too far of a stretch for 2025…30th anniversary of the model…I’m leaning Space Jams since the gratitudes just dropped…

Back
Top Bottom