Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

Is it just me or does the 23 on the back look like the fugazi's from 10 years ago? Hope the actual retail pairs have a cleaner sticker/stamp.

IMG_6891.jpeg

Yeah the 23 on the rear is finally fixed. Or at least mostly fixed. I really wasn’t a fan of the huge looking weirdly contoured portion on the 11 starting with the 2016 Jams or whatever you choose to argue the name is.

Never forget a kid coming into 5th grade with these on, I had concords and had pretty much already ran through them. But there wasn’t a shoe as crazy to look at than a fresh pair of these back in the 90s.

Never forget a kid coming into 5th grade with these on, I had concords and had pretty much already ran through them. But there wasn’t a shoe as crazy to look at than a fresh pair of these back in the 90s.

That was the whole thing with the OG 11’s for me…Each new colorway that released had me fiending for a pair :lol:

The Columbia’s was the one pair that fell through…I still remember going into Footlocker with my mom begging for a pair but she wasn’t having it since I just got the Concord’s for Christmas a couple months earlier…When ~new shoes~ time rolled around again it was the Playoffs and IE’s that got the pull…

I like the look, the cut of the patent is smooth. I would rather the “reimagined” theme and have the uppers in leather rather than mesh. My 2014’s still handy, not worth chasing for me.

Back
Top Bottom