Jordan XI Low Black/Red - Summer 2025

So it's going to be either this colorway or the one initially speculated regarding this pending release because it has an identical product number after I did research. I'll revise/update this thread when necessary as substantiated information becomes available as time progresses toward this pending release.

I was just talking about this release 😂 definitely copping. Praying for a black liner 🙏🏾

It's officially going to be the Black/Red Low that's releasing in summer 2025 instead of the colorway this account initially speculated, according to this one.

It's somewhat surprising it took the brand this long to release this one because they've already released low-top versions of the original colors of the XI from 1996, specifically the Concord and Columbia.

They need to release these on June 5 but 2026 is technically a milestone anniversary (1996).
*quick adjustments to the reference images for clarity of shoe collar, depicts 5 bands on the side of the cordura vs the regular 6 bands on the higher cut pairs and all black carbon fiber vs white/black.

Image 6-11-24 at 1.17 PM.jpeg
Image 6-11-24 at 1.19 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
They need to release these on June 5 but 2026 is technically a milestone anniversary (1996).
*quick adjustments to the reference images for clarity of shoe collar, depicts 5 bands on the side of the cordura vs the regular 6 bands on the higher cut pairs and all black carbon fiber vs white/black.

Thanks for sharing these pictures.

I followed that 1995-96 NBA season, especially since the Bulls and Jordan were dominant. So I paid attention the XIs that season because of that.

I'm feeling dumb after all these years that I wasn't aware of Jordan wearing a pair of XI Low in a NBA Finals game.

But I do recall him wearing the XI Low IE in the latter part of that season. I think he also wore that model in a few of the earlier playoff games.

The only XI Low with patent leather that I recall him wearing that year wasn't in a game, it was when he wore the Concord XI Low at the championship parade. I always liked that pair despite him not wearing them in a game. I'm glad they finally released those 18 years later in 2014.

Jordan wore the Concord mid the entire regular season. Never switched up. Black and red mid for the playoffs, lows ie were worn for the first time against the knicks and at times against the magic. The first time these patent lows were seen were in the Finals. Samples with the red liner were seen at basketball camps.

Black Red lows sound dope but prob passing because I already have the mids and there's way too much heat coming out next year that I need added in my collection.

It's officially going to be the Black/Red Low that's releasing in summer 2025 instead of the colorway this account initially speculated, according to this one.

The lower mockup resembles the previous "tuxedo" release and early sample (sans red bottom)...heard perhaps that OG sample may be released as the full-height version by end of next year.

Back
Top Bottom