Jordan XI Low Cement Grey - April 1, 2023

1661966683138.png

A somewhat updated mock-up. It looks like these will also be called Cement. Those MFs really jacked up the price for low-top XI now! These will have a $190 retail price. 😲:emoji_angry::emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

Some pictures of the actual finished product. No elephant print motif on these as initially speculated. Most peeps weren't feeling that speculated motif on these based on the previous feedback posted about this model.

These are basically a Cool Grey XI Low with a lighter shade of gray with the traditional mesh upper found on the XI.

Is that arm a him or a her? Or other? The bulk, tats, hair, and nail polish are throwing me off.

Anyhoo, pretty nice. Maybe I’ll ask for these for my bday.

Not bad, 7 out of 10. I’m out, already have enough XIs.

If anyone already has any version of the Cool Grey XI and/or the original version of the Cool Grey XI Low, then these aren't necessary to have. This would be a reasonable substitute for anyone who doesn't have a pair of any of those and wants some predominantly gray shoes that are low-top.

These are just a Cool Grey XI in a low-top form with two tweaks on them, the upper on these is mesh as opposed to that upper material that's common on the Cool Grey XI, and the little Jumpman on the logo on the back is turquoise instead of white.

These actually look pretty good but I just can't stand the patent low 11s. Love the OG 11 lows of course.

I'm actually OK with patent leather on the XI Low as I have the 2014 Concord & 2015 Georgetown despite not liking low-top Jordans myself. Patent leather, mid or low, will always be synonymous with the XI for me. The XI Low is the only acceptable low-top Jordans for me.

It's the Sole Retriever account's watermark. It clearly wasn't my picture because I just screenshot and pasted it to create this thread.

I wasn't insinuating that it is was yours, I assumed it was actually part of the shoe . I never heard of sole retriever :lol:

I swear there's differing colors with the mesh upper part of these shoes because it appears gray in some earlier pictures. But it appears white in some more recent pictures.

Here's some latest photos from this site.
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Cement-Grey-AV2187-140-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Cement-Grey-AV2187-140-Release-Date-1.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Cement-Grey-AV2187-140-Release-Date-2.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Cement-Grey-AV2187-140-Release-Date-3.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Cement-Grey-AV2187-140-Release-Date-4.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Low-Cement-Grey-AV2187-140-Release-Date-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom