Jordan XI Low "Tuxedo"

Damn I just threw out my OG Bred XI mids coz the soles seperated.
wish id kept the soles now for a swap if these come out.

These are fresh though but WHY DO ALL J's THESE DAYS HAVE TO HAVE A NICKNAME???
SMH

These look better than the ones from last summer and the ones they're releasing this year.

Maybe this will be an annual summer thing and these will come out in 2014

They look nice, I'd pass if they released. I don't like lows very much. Thanks for the pic.

I'D COP FOR SURE! BETTER THAN THOSE WHITE/RED/BLACK LOWS THAT RELEASING LATER THIS YEAR...

Damn I just threw out my OG Bred XI mids coz the soles seperated.
wish id kept the soles now for a swap if these come out.

These are fresh though but WHY DO ALL J's THESE DAYS HAVE TO HAVE A NICKNAME???
SMH

mate you seriously chucked them just cuz of sole sep??? that's like the easiest fix there is. i hope the upper and patent was all beaten and carbon fibre all cracked to buggery like my first pair of og's eventually got.

Last edited:
As far as looking like a douche. Some will say yes, some will say no. Some will say do you. I am getting married in August and after the ceremony I will be changing out of my dress shoes and into a pair of Concorde I have been keeping on ice for this occasion. I don't care what people think. It's my favourite shoe of all time and what I feel like wearing on the big day.

i'd get the immediately. they're way better than those black ones with the white patent and red sole that are apparently confirmed. those ones will be ignored

As far as looking like a douche. Some will say yes, some will say no. Some will say do you. I am getting married in August and after the ceremony I will be changing out of my dress shoes and into a pair of Concorde I have been keeping on ice for this occasion. I don't care what people think. It's my favourite shoe of all time and what I feel like wearing on the big day.

got married in mine (DMP)

View media item 223462

Wearing Jordan's in your wedding is a good thing! Definitely unique and I would like to plan on wearing my concords or DMP XI's on my wedding day as well.

indifferent.gif
would like them for graduation

Back
Top Bottom