Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

I been blessed with the raffles lately, we only got these at 4 of our 6 stores, i won two of each color so that's 4/8 also was 3/3 on flu games for my son

Ugh, that's a 4am drop for me. At least with a draw, I can click, then go back to sleep, and wake up to the loss.

Damn I was only left with online or bust, and SNKRS doing a draw... Hopefully Reno don't have too many hypebeast. Going to try the stores for unclaimed pairs.

Yo, to all those who got a call.. Can y'all please NOT enter the draw- so that those of us who ain't win a raffle can still have a chance to eat?!

Cuz I'm starvin out here fam. And it always seems like the muthafuxxas that win the raffles also win the Draw lol.

I know this ain't gonna stop y'all from being greedy but I figured I'd try anyway. Please & Thanks [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Yo, to all those who got a call.. Can y'all please NOT enter the draw- so that those of us who ain't win a raffle can still have a chance to eat?!

Cuz I'm starvin out here fam. And it always seems like the muthafuxxas that win the raffles also win the Draw lol.

I know this ain't gonna stop y'all from being greedy but I figured I'd try anyway. Please & Thanks [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Repped.

just waiting for the links for the different sites now. these wont be a hard cop at all.

Well yesterday was a good day. I did very well on raffles. Was going for both pairs for myself, and a navy pair for a buddy of mine. Ended up entering raffles for 12 pairs total and his on both pairs for me, the navy/gums for my boy, plus an extra pair of the navy. No need to work hard for these Saturday morning. I'll stay out of the Nike Draw too; hopefully that means someone here gets a pair. Good luck to everyone!

IF THEYRE DOING A DRAW DOES THAT MEAN THAT NIKETOWNS ARE NOT DOING TICKETS OR FCFS?

AND IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW THE DRAW WORKS WITH SNKRS LET ME KNOW.. IN THE PAST THEY SAID THEY WOULD ANNOUNCE IT VIA TWITTER AND THEN YOU SIGN IN WITH YOUR NIKE+ ACCOUNT.. SO WHATS THE POINT OF A DRAW IN THE SNKRS APP???

IF THEYRE DOING A DRAW DOES THAT MEAN THAT NIKETOWNS ARE NOT DOING TICKETS OR FCFS?

AND IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW THE DRAW WORKS WITH SNKRS LET ME KNOW.. IN THE PAST THEY SAID THEY WOULD ANNOUNCE IT VIA TWITTER AND THEN YOU SIGN IN WITH YOUR NIKE+ ACCOUNT.. SO WHATS THE POINT OF A DRAW IN THE SNKRS APP???

SNKRS Draw is an online raffle independent of the Nike store launch procedures. When the the draw opens, the box in the app turns to ENTER and you usually have 60 min to enter. (Only draw less than 60 minutes was black OVO which was 30min) Basically, the info from your SNKRS/NDC account, size confirmed and payment method is entered. If "Selected" you will receive a "Got 'me" notification followed by order confirmation. If not selected, which is usually the case for most people, you will receive a SORRY NOT SELECTED email notification equating to a BIG, FAT L!! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
SNKRS Draw is an online raffle independent of the Nike store launch procedures. When the the draw opens, the box in the app turns to ENTER and you usually have 60 min to enter. (Only draw less than 60 minutes was black OVO which was 30min) Basically, the info from your SNKRS/NDC account, size confirmed and payment method is entered. If "Selected" you will receive a "Got 'me" notification followed by order confirmation. If not selected, which is usually the case for most people, you will receive a SORRY NOT SELECTED email notification equating to a BIG, FAT L!! GOOD LUCK!

GOT IT.. THANKS.. SO SNKRS APP AND NIKE+ IS THE SAME EXACT THING ONLY SOME FOLKS HAVE THE APP.. I HAVE A NIKE+ ACCOUNT AND SNKRS BUT NEVER USED THE APP FOR ANY DRAWINGS.. THE DIRECTIONS (FROM NDC'S TWITTER) NEVER TELL YOU THE APP IS A WAY OF DOING THIS.

GOT IT.. THANKS.. SO SNKRS APP AND NIKE+ IS THE SAME EXACT THING ONLY SOME FOLKS HAVE THE APP.. I HAVE A NIKE+ ACCOUNT AND SNKRS BUT NEVER USED THE APP FOR ANY DRAWINGS.. THE DIRECTIONS (FROM NDC'S TWITTER) NEVER TELL YOU THE APP IS A WAY OF DOING THIS.

Wellllll...not exactly. The draw can be entered through desktop as well. Which led to the DRAW being exploited. When Nike opened SNKRS to Android and desktop earlier this year the system was blown up. Things like 3000 entries bearing fruit to 22 pairs. Ish like that. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom