Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Haven't seen any releasing this weekend.

Afew-store has theirs set for June 18th.

I know i saw others posting about the 18th, but why is there a difference. There wasnt a difference with the flu games. JB once again screwing us over
Can't really say why other than that they have been pushing back some of the U.K. releases by a week or two recently.

Last edited:
My phone was blowing up all day today. I pretty much got called at almost every place I raffled at.

I'm suprised there's only 39 pages. I thought it would be at 150 by now. Maybe these might be limited like the royal 14s..
it's yeezy season now that's why

And snkrs doing an online raffle? :rofl:

u in the kno...how these lookin in store around ur way. Is the hype real or just BS? When Nike goes to the draw usually its mad limited.... I iz confused.

u in the kno...how these lookin in store around ur way. Is the hype real or just BS? When Nike goes to the draw usually its mad limited.... I iz confused.
these ain't limited enough for them to do a draw, at least from my perspective. Although the app was bugging last week for the 12s so maybe that's why they went that route.

these ain't limited enough for them to do a draw, at least from my perspective. Although the app was bugging last week for the 12s so maybe that's why they went that route.

My suspicion as well. I'm on a FCFS line and I feel good, but the way some cats talking got me feeling a little nervous. I'll know what's up soon.

Yea I've been hearing the semi limited talk but I wouldn't over think it. It's two shoes, so even if production is half that of a normal release its still equal to the same numbers overall.

Was thinking the same.

Back
Top Bottom