Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

40 minutes and 12 pending PayPal charges later, I finally got through on FNL!

After about the 10th charge, FNL stopped accepting one of my credit cards and I had to use another.  PayPal wouldn't work for me.  Kept getting errors.

Wow persistence pays off
I gave up after 5 charges and I switched credit cards

Had to pay taxes and I haven't paid taxes on my Js in some years.
Gotta call and see what changed
If you talking about footsites and you live in a state with footlockers there isn't anything you can do. They caught on.

Last edited:
I remember someone on Nt had mentioned that fnl uses one of the worst payment processing firms in ecommerce. :lol:

I remember someone on Nt had mentioned that fnl uses one of the worst payment processing firms in ecommerce. :lol:
Probably related to costs, firm probably cheap AF. FNL could care less about the customer experience, because at the end of the day, all of the shoes get sold and they can just blame it on the traffic. :smh:

i think i hit for both on SNKRS. got 2 paypal emails, but they dont specifiy which shoe.

FinishLine x PayPal for both pairs, much appreciation for the direct links. Hope everyone eats!

Man if this isn't the truth. Finish Line's website is trash and always has been :smh: Damn shame too, because their rewards program is my favorite. Only time I use them now is for purchases that aren't on release day.

Back
Top Bottom