Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

That sux. I' ordered the navy pair. I'm expecting that email too. I never received an order confirmation so I'm prett sure it will be cancelled.

giphy.gif

jk
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Maaaaan! Your phone order pair is already delivered from the other nights!

Bawwwah [emoji]128553[/emoji]

anyone else patent leather look....."tumbled" and not smooth? I hate how on some 11's it looks like that and some other it doesn't, and I mean 11's in general

I KINDA THINK I NOTICED THIS ON THESE FOR THE FIRST TIME.. AND WHATS UP WITH THE BACK ACHILLES PART UNDER THE 23 ON THE HEEL.. A LOT OF PAIRS CAME SCRUNCHED LIKE SOMEONE WAS PRESSING DOWN ON THE BACK :x

I listed my extra pair of navy's size 11 ,locally at $200 ( just to pass a deal to someone instead of returning) and no one has even asked about em. I think you can get a better price... vzy085 vzy085

Last edited:
I listed my extra pair of navy's locally at 200 and no one has even asked about em. I think you can get a better price...@Vzy085
Just sold my pair for $220 on eBay. I didn't feel like taking them back to the store and dealing with that BS LMAO! No need to get over or gain a profit. That rule won't apply to 750 in the AM though LMAO!

Nike played themselves with that QS lie
mean.gif
No they didn't. It really as a QS. Stores simply didn't get a lot of shipments at first. And only Eastbay and FNL was plentiful. I honestly thank god they didn't limit it too much. Everybody that wants a pair should be able to grab one. The shoe is sick!

Nike played themselves with that QS lie
mean.gif
No they didn't. It really as a QS. Stores simply didn't get a lot of shipments at first. And only Eastbay and FNL was plentiful. I honestly thank god they didn't limit it too much. Everybody that wants a pair should be able to grab one. The shoe is sick!
You have a point,  they should do this for all 11s mid or low...

I'm still awaiting my shipping confirmation from my Wednesday evening phone order for these from EastBay.

Back
Top Bottom