Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

O yeah 
mean.gif

look how destroyed my ogs are 
laugh.gif

13261023_254301858263248_198602045_n.jpg
Griz, loved your FNL tweet few days a go btw :)))

Not from vegas, but I'd suggest your best bet will be FCFS at Niketown Caesar's Palace. I'd keep an eye on their twitter for more info though
Ditto. They will have the most stock as other stores are only getting a few size runs unless ppl weren't telling me the truth lol.

Will be at Niketown Saturday morning if I don't get a call.

Any help from the Las Vegas sneaker heads?  I arrive Friday morning and will do some leg work but trying to find out any fcfs or places I should go that I have a better chance of getting them?  Thanks in advance.

Inside planet hollywood at the miracle mile shops,there is flight 23 and footlocker doing fcfs.

Inside planet hollywood at the miracle mile shops,there is flight 23 and footlocker doing fcfs.

Thanks for the info, any idea if it gets packed or the lines start to form really early? If I showed up an hour early would I be in good shape?

Thanks for the info, any idea if it gets packed or the lines start to form really early? If I showed up an hour early would I be in good shape?
Theres usually a good amount of people depending on the release. I think an hour early you should be good, if you want to be safe maybe couple hours early.

I usually show up at 6 for a 9 AM release at Niketown.

thread moving pretty slow for an 11, suppose it's the holiday weekend, it would be nice to be able to walk in a buy 2 pairs without any trouble, one can hope

My boy texted me about an hour ago telling me he walked into Finish Line and saw one of the employees picking the raffle. :frown: Welp, onto the next couple days.

Back
Top Bottom