Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

online or bust for me. not wasting time hitting any fixed raffles and def not paying a red cent over retail.

if i dont hit, JB just lost my doe. no sweat off my back.

Damn didnt realize that Shiekh raffle ended 1 day earlier than usual... Anyone know any spots doing FCFS between Vallejo to Reno area or Trace to Reno area?

yup me two...got 2 calls from the FTL in Braintree, MA....2/12 so far..2 size 11s, cherry red lows

I hit there also size 10.5 cherries and same in FTA. I didn't went crazy on this raffle, only went to Braintree mall and downtown crossing Ftl and champs, but Ftl dwnt does FCFS

Got a call from Footaction last night that said I won, not sure which pair thought.  Its going to be a nice surprise when I get there.  

My body is ready for navy gums...Yankee cargo shorts white polo....Dallas bbq going be litttt saturday

IM WONDERING IF YOU COP A PAIR OFF OF SNKRS AS SOON AS ITS ON THERE OR YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY AT A CERTAIN TIME?

If the shoe is posted on SNKRS you have to wait till 7AM west coast time to purchase. Good luck I can see alot of people are after these tough.

Wow, just got a call for the blue from the same store that called me yesterday

People still enter raffles?

My plan was to roll out of bed 20 minutes after release on saturday and grab both colorways.

You guys are making me feel like I might have to actually put some effort into this release.

not sure if srs

:nerd:

I was serious bro.  I haven't copped much this year but most Jordans have sat well after release so I was hoping people had chilled on 11s to the point where they'd be an easy cop.
After gauging interest, I was wrong.  [COLOR=#red]Looks like 11s will always bring people back to Jordans, even if only for the moment.[/COLOR]

i believe this will be true until jordans fall off for good, if and when that ever happens.

Are these and the Navy lows dropping on NDC? Hoping to cop at retail here folks.

Nike Playing too much. Should be on SNKRS by now. Woulda been nice to early reserve on Beta app too. :rolleyes

Give it time. Nike has been dishing out a lot of releases these past few weeks.

They will be on the app.

The App is bust since it went Desktop

guys got 20 accts w/ 20 diff cc these days on NDC

Back
Top Bottom