Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Also, considering the amount of stuff coming out these next few months, probably shelving money for the next few releases

Depending what size you wear, lining up now still maybe futile.  I remember when the Concords dropped, dudes were lined up from 2pm in a few spots in NJ.  When Downtown Newark would do FCFS, I used to line up around 1am and there would already be a couple of people lined up

I HAVENT JUST STARTED BUYING KICKS LOL I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOURE SAYING BUT CAMPING OUT OVERNIGHT IS A BIT EXTREME FOR THESE IMO.. IF YOU WANT/NEED TO DO THAT GO RIGHT AHEAD.. IF I GET THERE AND ITS CRAZY, IM GOING HOME- THAT SIMPLE.. I THINK SOME FOLKS ARE BUYING INTO THE PANDEMONIUM A LITTLE TOO MUCH

Won three raffles for the Cherries and two for the Navys. Only copping one of each.

Last edited:
SNKRS Draw is an online raffle independent of the Nike store launch procedures. When the the draw opens, the box in the app turns to ENTER and you usually have 60 min to enter. (Only draw less than 60 minutes was black OVO which was 30min) Basically, the info from your SNKRS/NDC account, size confirmed and payment method is entered. If "Selected" you will receive a "Got 'me" notification followed by order confirmation. If not selected, which is usually the case for most people, you will receive a SORRY NOT SELECTED email notification equating to a BIG, FAT L!! GOOD LUCK!
what is there to prevent people from drawing into multiple email addreses? (i.e 100 different nike accounts)

I think the only worth able investments some of the flippers would be willing to invest would be the bred I, yeezy and space jam xi. This might be a tad too risky considering the best color way aka concord low didn't do as well in the secondary market as the mid ones do.

That being said, I ******* hate how buying sneakers has come to nowadays, as us old timers have to fight through just to buy kicks to wear. I kinda miss the good ol days where I'd browse through Nba mags, Beckett or watch tv to see latest kicks Mike is wearing for that season and go to a sports store to buy Js to wear to school the next day.

I KNOW FCFS IS WILD AND THESE ARE 11S BUT 3 AM IS A BIT EXTREME AND IF THATS TOO LATE I MIGHT AS WELL LINE UP AN HOUR AGO LMAO..

If you go at 3 am now that's depending on release you have a much better chance

As you know I would've just paid extra to avoid all this nonsense
Good luck tomorrow
I don't know how the hype is on the shoes I'm not getting them so I'm just going by past line up experience
Not every release has a camp out anymore

Last edited:
If you go at 3 am now that's depending on release you have a much better chance

As you know I would've just paid extra to avoid all this nonsense
Good luck tomorrow
I don't know how the hype is on the shoes I'm not getting them so I'm just going by past line up experience
Not every release has a camp out anymore

I HEAR YOU.. I KNOW YOU ALWAYS AVOID LINES AND I USED TO ALWAYS LINE UP.. GOT SICK OF IT AND WOULD RATHER PAY THE EXTRA. I HAVENT LINED UP IN YEARS BUT WITH GM PAIRS AND PLACES LIKE UPTEMPO AND PYS OUT OF COMMISSION ITS LIKE THERES NO PLACE TO GET EM EARLY ACCEPT MOM N POP PLACES BUT NO ONE HAD EM AROUND ME

Just locked a pair on the new FTL app launch,  couldve gotten a pair from FTA, but i didnt want to get flagged as reseller.. one is good enough,10  more minutes until i know if i get the gum drops

No calls for me
mean.gif
anyone in socal get a call yet? L.A. area
Ummm... Yeah the last 2 days

I HAVENT JUST STARTED BUYING KICKS LOL I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOURE SAYING BUT CAMPING OUT OVERNIGHT IS A BIT EXTREME FOR THESE IMO.. IF YOU WANT/NEED TO DO THAT GO RIGHT AHEAD.. IF I GET THERE AND ITS CRAZY, IM GOING HOME- THAT SIMPLE.. I THINK SOME FOLKS ARE BUYING INTO THE PANDEMONIUM A LITTLE TOO MUCH
Understood what you're saying, but the primary reason myself and a few others lined up overnight, is because the mail service where I live is terrible, plus it's always like a hood family reunion lol

Topanga Mall in Socal is calling. Just got the call for BLUES. Hope I can trade for reds soon after I cop.

Any videos of REAL vs FAKE on these?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz  

Just locked a pair on the new FTL app launch,  couldve gotten a pair from FTA, but i didnt want to get flagged as reseller.. one is good enough,10  more minutes until i know if i get the gum drops

This new App feature is very interesting.. I'm not in the Zone for some reason here in LA

what city you in?

This new App feature is very interesting.. I'm not in the Zone for some reason here in LA

what city you in?
I believe they are only piloting it in Tampa this week.

what city you in?
Im in the Tampa area, the app covers about 3 maybe 4 counties here... I "hit" at one FTA that gets nothing but GR stuff and at another FTA and FTL thats gets everything... Now i see why ppl working at the foot stores and Champs wear those scanners. Its more than just for checking stock its a beacon that lets you check in, at a store and you get your RSVP code from them so you buy your kicks. If u win the digi raffle

Got called for a raffle from fooaction, just called back and its a navy. Three calls from footlocker, one for the red, one for navy 1s and a third missed call. Going to be a good morning [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom