Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Got one of each through SNKRS app, Im happy.

By the way, this is the first time I win on SNKRS, Im 2/50.

Congrats to all who copped both.

Unsubscribes.
always coming through homie
pimp.gif
 grazie

Might sound like a dumb question but has anyone that has hit on the draw ever gotten their order cancelled..? I know the draw is different than say how the Flu Games went last week and some people got hit with the cancelations. 

I hit on Finishline for 3 pairs. Both colorway for me and 1 pair for my son. Thanks for the mobile link on desktop suggestion. That was clutch! My son will thank you for his bday gift! LOL. now, I need fnl to stop with the shipping charges

how do people get their payments to process on finishline, this is so frustrating
Luck

Have at least 3 different credit cards to try, never use a debit card.  I've seen people get over $5,000 of cash in their accounts held up for almost a week because they were trying to cop some shoes.

Last edited:
View media item 973805Struck out online. I have the original release so i wasnt to hurt. I decided to wear his brother today.
View media item 2055888
Went to get an alignment on my truck. Stepped in the mall while i waited. They had my size! They said a lot of people didnt sign up for the red?? Good luck to anyone who is trying to cop.
View media item 2055889

Last edited:
FNL had to oversell right.  I copped an hour after online release on desktop. I won't be surprised to get that canceled  order email.

Not sure if this helps anyone, but I won the raffle for a size 11.5 in these at the Evansville, IN Champs and won't be picking up. They release at 2.

Double Down On Reds, And A Pair Of Navy's Thanks To 4God...... You The Real MVP My Dude :nthat:

Shoulda Had 2 More White/Reds Too If It Wasn't For Wells Fargo Fraud Department :smh:

Hit on Both NDC raffles [emoji]128060[/emoji][emoji]128060[/emoji][emoji]128060[/emoji]

Struck out online. I have the original release so i wasnt to hurt. I decided to wear his brother today.
View media item 2055888
Went to get an alignment on my truck. Stepped in the mall while i waited. They had my size! They said a lot of people didnt sign up for the red?? Good luck to anyone who is trying to cop.
View media item 2055889
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I hope they bring those back out

If someone is at NTNY, how is their stock of white/red 11s looking? I need a size 11 and am on the way there.

I stand corrected this was a much more easy drop then flu games. First time I hit on snkrs. Everybody eating too I see. I'm done now until dec. Want metallic 5s but I've spent enough money and space jams are autocop so see you guys then. Back to yeezy thread for laughs and salt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom