Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

I would be complaining more about the patent leather cut than that stain :x

I pray I get a decent leather cut when my pair comes in tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

All my 11 lows look like that size 9.5. Maybe it depends on your size as to what cut you get.

Managed to remove the stain completely with a bleach pen tho

Just got a sz 12 in both colors off eastbay via phone! Picked up the gold club membership while I was at it for that coupon since I would have had to pay for shipping for 2 pairs.

Last edited:
Glad to see ya able to get orders in.
glasses.gif

My pair came today from fnl, there them on immediately. Very comfortable and tts... Just need the baby blues lows to drop

how!? they ask me for product number smh lady didnt help
I just waited for the automatic message to finish, then when the rep came on the line I told him I would like to place an order. He asked for the SKU # of what I wanted, I read it to him and he repeated what product it aligned with. I asked for a 9 but they were out, then asked for a 9.5 and was good to go. This was at 6pm pacific time, my confirmation email came about 5 minutes after our phone call.

Nice to see the regulars getting their orders placed, the regulars who are not playing flipper that is...... Now I see why ppl said the navy were more limited than these

Got my pairs today ... Cherry and navy each from ndc and finish line ... So that's two of each ... Didn't think ill hit the raffle and I did so I ended up with two of each ... The navy's honestly takes best look from both pairs maybe the cherrys on foot might change my liking but navy def look nice in person ... Quality not the greatest on the cherrys I notice the navy and gum were made with better care. If that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom