Jordan XI Lows?

Are DS Jordan XI Lows from 2003 (the true red ones) still wearable? They are size 10.5.

I plan on using them for playing basketball, and I want to know if you think they will hold up without cracking or sole separating and stuff.

By the way, are these going to squeak? If they are, what can I do to "silence" or make it less loud?

Thanks guys

They will be fine, XI's don't crack the worst thing that could happen would be the sole separating. And that can be fixed with shoe goo.

id say if you play indoors they will be fine. ive run mine to the ground now playing indoors and outdoors.

slightly cracked and soles have ripped. i blame playing outdoors

ummm weird shoe to ball out in but jordans arent good shoes to play basketball in it is stated they are for wear not actual activity

i wear mine for bball, hold up good, had squeaking problems i just took insoles out rubbed in some baby powder put insoles back, no more squeaking!

i only wear my pair for playing basketball and i'd say they will hold up pretty well, they do squeak a lot but i don't really get bothered by that whenalready playing, its just annoying when you walk

I have the same kicks.They are good on the court and I do agree that they do squeak.They shouldn't fall apart for a good while.

Back
Top Bottom