Jordan xi original legit check

I have a chance to get a good deal on these. Not sure if this is one of those too good to be true things but was hoping for some clarity. Real or fake?

The box is not the correct one. I know that.

Claim is original XI for 1995.

Thanks[ATTACHMENT=7618][ATTACHMENT=7619][ATTACHMENT=7620][ATTACHMENT=7621]image.jpg (76k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

traction pods are good here.. I don't think it's ever 2 pieces? Right??.. Tag, shape, jumpmen, an PL are all perfectly on point for OG 11s.

traction pods are good here.. I don't think it's ever 2 pieces? Right??.. Tag, shape, jumpmen, an PL are all perfectly on point for OG 11s.
Are you sure? im not convinced. look at this video on fixing sole separation.  the reaction pods def extend to the otherside of the rubber sole

Last edited:
$245 shipped. To me I think it's a good value for an OG with what looks like a lot of life left in it.

Timmy and Ricky, thanks for the confirm. When searching for a grail I am always hesitant to act hastily.

Honestly, i think that is about $100 too much. The average price for a used pair of og concords is around 100-150 range. These dont even have the og box and are in pretty bad shape. I would try to find a bartter pIr for tat price.
For $250 you could probably get 9/10 with the og box

Oh wow, I didn't think the condition looked that bad. 19year old mesh yellowing I thought was expected.

If I could get for closer to $100-$125 do you think that's worth it?

At this point I am not paying what I was going to based on your recommendation, but I still want them and want to try to bargain down.

$125 and take em?

Updated photos and price. I can get them for $125 shipped. Thoughts on value vs. Condition?
Personally I wouldn't want that much in these.They are beat up pretty good..No box, wrong laces, and yellowing..I would pay $90-$100 Tops..However that's up to you if you wish to pull the trigger.

If you want them, i say buy them. 125 is closer to the a true value. If you pay 125, give them a good cleaning, and get a pair of round laces i think you did okay

Back
Top Bottom