Jordan XI retro low (white/metallic silver/ black) '11

Did these shoes sell very well? I can't seem to find them anywhere but don't know anyone who bought them. I have been searching everywhere as of late, was planning on getting them for the summer and thought I would be able to scoop at the outlets, didn't think they were going to sell like that.

Well here's a listing on eBay size 10.5 for $180 (don't know how much you are willing to spend, but that price is not bad for DS:

s3kcy0.png

They also have a size 9.5

That's too much for IE's. Not even an original colorway. I wouldn't even pay that much for te black and reds.

Keep looking man, surprisingly I went in store I saw the shoe on the rack but they didn't have my size, asked the lady and one of their stores had them. Paid at the store and they came to my doorstep
happy.gif
Paid $130 (120 + tax, shipping was free).  

these were available for nearly 5 months after the release day. those that wanted had plenty of time to grab a pair. i dont like IEs so they are all easy passes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

these were available for nearly 5 months after the release day. those that wanted had plenty of time to grab a pair. i dont like IEs so they are all easy passes

these didnt & still dont look good to me but the blk/red's were bought on rd & i wore them almost every other day till snow hit last week very comfy & easy upkeep

Back
Top Bottom