Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

heres a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]photoshop[/color] i made. it should be a good indication of what to look forward to:
just quoting for those that dont read lol

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Most of ya'll complaining about the $175 price tag (if that IS the correct price tag) will be copping these shoes anyway.
laugh.gif

I've been on NT for too long, and read countless different threads on "soon-to-be-released" Jordans to not know any better. Watch how many of you people try and switch up as the release date gets closer......most of ya'll trying to buy up FSR's to resell.
roll.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all happy with the "$175" price tag and I know the quality will not be what it was in 2001 but they are supposedly dropping again. Many of ya'll complaining, will be the first ones bragging about 8 pairs.
laugh.gif

NT is full of people who contradict themselves.
eyes.gif

its was 2000 by the way

Wow........I was off by a year...thanks Mr. Technical.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jcool813

i think this could be a well thought out april fool's joke.

if not i still dont want to pay 175. im not a fiend for XIs like most of NT but they are better than the black red cw.

i could always cop and sell.

You make a valid point. Watch the op come in on April 1st and say April Fool's!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I'll take piss yellow '00 SpaceJams over 09 SpaceJams
laugh.gif

But if they do drop. they will be copped
which one is it? piss or pissed on?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: I'll post the gif myself

nayx2.jpg

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

APRIL FOOLS
oooooh that would burn

Something similar happened last year.

Now, tons of people are going to think that they are indeed dropping and make 500 new posts from now until Dec asking about them......
Waste of bandwidth and time....

Come on now - An MS paint job of the catalog info; Info and pic of a quickstrike that is dropping 9 months from now; Baby size for quickstrike; $175; and hehasnt been back yet with any comments....

APRIL FOOLS

Alot of you guys are funny complaining about the price tag, but when release day comes you will be posting how many pairs you got. How much did you expect themto cost?? I mean I see people buying up fusions and 6ix rings and retail on those are what $160? I will be buying 2-3 pairs regardless of price.

When I see these,

My heart beats like a drum, like a drum

Dum Dum Dum

Dum Dum Dum

Edit: Also it's funny how NT complains about a 175$ tag when lots of you "pee in your wetsuits" when you see a pair on Ebay for under3 bills....

Sometimes portions of NT act like Jordans should be nationalized, you want some healthcare too?

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom