Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

the people that are saying that paying $175 for space jams is no big deal are dead wrong
believe me .....i love the 11s ......i think the space jams are the sickest kicks of all time
but the problem is that if the space jams are release 4 $175 and people buy them and go crazy for these
than JB is going to think that they can keep doing that and the public will eat it up and do nothing bout it
they are just going to keep increasing the prices and given us trashy quality
too bad JB doesn't care about their customers ....at the end of the day they just wanna make money!!!

i will become a re-seller if these drop for 175! I will cop multiple and sell them for 275! just dtop them for 135-150 and we'll be good!

is it me or is the PL cut shorter than the 2001 retroes? i noticed the same thing with the cdp bred 11s.

Originally Posted by thats wsup

is it me or is the PL cut shorter than the 2001 retroes? i noticed the same thing with the cdp bred 11s.
Yes. And the 2001 retros were cut shorter than the originals.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by indohan

So all of you want to doubt Marcs and call ducktales????
alien.gif
Who is Marcs?

MarcSJ08....OP of this thread and you're all just calling him a liar
eek.gif
eyes.gif
I know he's the OP, but WHO is he? Someone who works for the company?
Or someone who's been here long enough and had already established his reputation as a reliable source?
People have to start from the bottom to establish great reputation, is he one of those people?

yes I understand that you have to start at the bottom and have alot of people doubt you...It really makes you want to be stingy with info but he stays consistent as of now
Marc has established his reliance of info in these past months...Im not saying that every little thing he says should be written in stone but hes proved his accuracy...so I would say yes...hes well on his way

He's an OG on ISS. Trust me, he's reliable, and all of you calling ducktales should feel very, very, stupid. He's reliable.
He can't take more pics because somehow he and a couple others got a look at these before the public was supposed to know about them. On the ISS equivalentof this topic another mod who had also seen these (MarcSJ08 is a mod on ISS) wondered how he managed to get a picture, which means no photos were supposed tobe taken. Also, note the dust, which means that these shoes had been sitting for a while, long enough to probably yellow slightly or they are justpre-yellowed.

POINT IS: MARCSJ08 IS FOR REAL, Those looking for an April Fool's joke will have to find somewhere else to be jackasses.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So all of you want to doubt Marcs and call ducktales????
alien.gif
Who is Marcs?

MarcSJ08....OP of this thread and you're all just calling him a liar
eek.gif
eyes.gif
I know he's the OP, but WHO is he? Someone who works for the company?
Or someone who's been here long enough and had already established his reputation as a reliable source?
People have to start from the bottom to establish great reputation, is he one of those people?

yes I understand that you have to start at the bottom and have alot of people doubt you...It really makes you want to be stingy with info but he stays consistent as of now
Marc has established his reliance of info in these past months...Im not saying that every little thing he says should be written in stone but hes proved his accuracy...so I would say yes...hes well on his way

He's an OG on ISS. Trust me, he's reliable, and all of you calling ducktales should feel very, very, stupid. He's reliable.
He can't take more pics because somehow he and a couple others got a look at these before the public was supposed to know about them. On the ISS equivalent of this topic another mod who had also seen these (MarcSJ08 is a mod on ISS) wondered how he managed to get a picture, which means no photos were supposed to be taken. Also, note the dust, which means that these shoes had been sitting for a while, long enough to probably yellow slightly or they are just pre-yellowed.

POINT IS: MARCSJ08 IS FOR REAL, Those looking for an April Fool's joke will have to find somewhere else to be jackasses.
^This guy Gordonson is Putting on Some Knowledge, MarcSJ08 put me on game Personally and vice-versa, he's100% legit. And $175 is not much. If you paid $200 on some Eggplant Foams, then I don't understand what the belly-aching is all about. Either Pay or Pass.Problem Solved.

I don't see how $175 is so bad. People drop $200 on Eggplants and $185 for the 23s.

$175 for Space Jams is a good deal IMO. Depending on the quality.

The reason why i have recently gone 2 war with "hinters" is because they are fronting like $175 for CDP mold is the noble thing 2 do. can I get aconfirm?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The reason why i have recently gone 2 war with "hinters" is because they are fronting like $175 for CDP mold is the noble thing 2 do. can I get a confirm?
no one cares about your "wars" and all that other hogwash...you're just another lame stuck in the JB forum

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

the people that are saying that paying $175 for space jams is no big deal are dead wrong
believe me .....i love the 11s ......i think the space jams are the sickest kicks of all time
but the problem is that if the space jams are release 4 $175 and people buy them and go crazy for these
than JB is going to think that they can keep doing that and the public will eat it up and do nothing bout it
they are just going to keep increasing the prices and given us trashy quality
too bad JB doesn't care about their customers ....at the end of the day they just wanna make money!!!
You are absolutely correct. When I was in high school, I got the patent leather black OG's in 96 I believe for $125 plus taxes. Now when ourcountry is in such an economic crisis, Nike knows that the Jordan 11 is straight up recession-proof. So because they aren't combining it with someunecessary Jordan shoe that you would never buy on its own and throwing it in a package, they are getting what they would have gotten anyway plus more at$175/shoe. Now regardless of the price point, people are still going to buy this shoe. Then when the supply instantly dissapears like it probably will on day1, Jordan brand now forecasts future projects with similar to higher prices and gets away with it. Next thing you know Jordans will be sold for $200+ and thedemand will still be there. Then one day it will boil down to picking up those Jordan retros or getting those Ferragamo loafers for your homeboy's wedding.So we as the consumer have to put our foot down and end these increasing prices, but at the same time there are thousands of others who will hop on theopportunity to own this shoe regardless of the price. Especially the hype that sites like this create, I'm sure Nike's market researchers generatefeedback and see that the hype does exist and from what it seems if this thread blows up that they can get away from this "rumored" price of $175.Nike executives are high fiving each other while a mistreaten, underpaid, labor force in China works dilligently to produce a shoe that will never compete withits predecessors. That's my two cents.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The reason why i have recently gone 2 war with "hinters" is because they are fronting like $175 for CDP mold is the noble thing 2 do. can I get a confirm?
no one cares about your "wars" and all that other hogwash...you're just another lame stuck in the JB forum
I wont go as far as calling him lame...hes just standing up for what he believes...just overdoing it at this point
eyes.gif

Id say he babbles
laugh.gif

175 retail....is buggin.....i know how much they are worth but...c'mon...these should be no more than 135..be serious jb...most people wont even ball inthe ...technology sucks...style wize their good... but c'mon

They're charging $175 because everyone in this thread is willing to pay $175 (multiple times for some of us).

END OF STORY.

Don't expect JB to look out for your best interest. Nike, like any public corporation, is purely driven by PROFIT.

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

most people wont even ball in the ...technology sucks
True. Other than the AJ I, the XI is the saddest excuse for a basketball shoe of all the numbered J's.

Back
Top Bottom