Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Originally Posted by ballersdream08

damn 175 is pretty high in price for these...i remember they were only 125 back in the days but nonetheless cop

that's why they're charging so much....cuz of people like u

$175 for a retro XI that will undoubtedly look like the variant-!+@ CDP XI! No thanks, the beasts & trend-hoppers can have these.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

They look like they are shaped similarly to the cdp 11. If that is true I don't want these.

You can tell that fron that pic huh
indifferent.gif

dont tease me unless you please me, i need more pics ahhhhhh. Please be after Christmas so i can afford these bad boys. hopefully the quality matches theprice.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The reason why i have recently gone 2 war with "hinters" is because they are fronting like $175 for CDP mold is the noble thing 2 do. can I get a confirm?

15dtie1.gif

I think more than the $175 price tag, way more people on this board are going to be upset on missing out their pair since this supposedly a quickstrike.

people pay 200(retail) for foam because the technology of the shoe is far better than the 11's. same with the 23's. the 11's technology is faroutdated. thats y i have a problem with paying 175 retail for them.

i dont care how 'reliable' OP is . this could easily be an april fools joke . a quickstrike with baby sizes ? 175$ ?sounds odd

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The reason why i have recently gone 2 war with "hinters" is because they are fronting like $175 for CDP mold is the noble thing 2 do. can I get a confirm?
no one cares about your "wars" and all that other hogwash...you're just another lame stuck in the JB forum
"ouchies"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm glad I copped 2 pairs in 01 sea glow killed one pair you guys sz8 and under can have mine I'm not coppin @ $175.....maybe on swoosh...

I believe the prices are based off the laws of supply and demand vs. the actual quality of the product. $175 is a legitimate price tag for the most popularJordan Brand shoe.

chp_sup_dem.jpg

As the demand grows, so does the price. Simple economics.

If you're complaining about the price, you have a few options.

A.) Make some sacrifices.
B.) Find a better Job, better yet get a job.
C.) Don't buy the shoe. Nike could care less about you.

Anyways, I'm down for 3 pairs.

Let's just say you have to apply A RIGHT amount...too much and it eats thru the glue holding the sole and you get talking SJ's..

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Let's just say you have to apply A RIGHT amount...too much and it eats thru the glue holding the sole and you get talking SJ's..

You have to do a little more than just applying a right amount. You should try to cover up the areas where the SG would leak into.

Yea u right...but when a shoe is upside down gravity takes into effect...and no matter how much u cover there will always be a leak

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Yea u right...but when a shoe is upside down gravity takes into effect...and no matter how much u cover there will always be a leak

True, that's why you have to watch them. If you're letting them sit out in the sun, it is possible to reverse the damage by allowing the glue to justdry the sole back into place.

To me, $175 is too low, JB should raise the price to an even $200, you clowns would still pay it anyway. That's not too expsenive to own the Space Jams.

Ok. First, I don't care if OP is a mod in ISS or not. As long as he's know for his reliability, I'll buy it.

Lynell, welcome to NT. You're not the only one who understands the concept of simple economics here. Equilibrium price, bla bla bla all the crap.
a) Sure you can make some sacrifices.
b) Find a better job during this crisis?
laugh.gif
Talked about economy and this is what you suggest?
c) Nike doesn't care, Jordan cares. Without idiot people, the company won't survive.
Nike is genius, they improve the technology as they jack up the price. People will still buy the shoes even though they did not make big advertisement.
Jordan is otherwise, low quality, cutting cost material, increase in price.

By the way, the seaglow isn't the main reason why the glue wears off. It's the sun.
The sun dries up the glue.

Originally Posted by jks wild

To me, $175 is too low, JB should raise the price to an even $200, you clowns would still pay it anyway. That's not too expsenive to own the Space Jams.
laugh.gif
Your the clown....literally

Originally Posted by authentic727

Originally Posted by jks wild

laugh.gif
Your the clown....literally

Guys i don't know what all the fuss is about.

We all know and Jb know that no matter what the price of these, Space Jams will sell by the bucketload.

Do I like the pricepoint? No. Especially as i may end up having to import a pair so realistically you can double that price for me.

But to most people Space Jams = grails and at that point logic goes out of the window

Back
Top Bottom