Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

how many more ppl are gonna come in here just to say

"man i gotta get me these"

"7 pairs minimum!"

"oh man, 11s...this is gonna be a good Christmas"

we get the point.....now let this die till more pictures surface

be damned if i do

i'll be damned if i don't

either way this might be the last year 4 me

tired.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

eyes.gif

I guess. If they look anything like the CDP XI's, pass. These junts better look like OG's with that price tag.

seriously....
with that price they better come with something extra ( its gona be some pack gimmick with a shirt or something)

or they better come out like this!!!!

3331332535_257e168c33.jpg

why are they so wrinkled in the back?

$175 + tax is like $193.... I've got 3 pair of Spizikes and the Stealth XX3.... I think the price tag is fine IF the quality even remotely reflects theprice tag. I've been wearing nothing but Jordans for so many years I'm not sure what my $150+ would buy me in other brands quality-wise.... I paid $275shipped for a DS pair of size 11 '01 Space Jams in like October 2007 and I've only worn them a couple times.... so I could pass on these.... but Iprobably won't.

They're Space Jams guys come on no hype needed just an instantly classic, sleek looking shoe.... I don't stray out of the Jordan forum on NT, but inthe B/S lounge I saw Penny 1/2 Cents going for A LOT higher than this proposed price for the Space Jams.... 1/2 Cents are crap too me and I wouldn't spend$75 on them so it's all about the individual folks.... BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER . . . .
nerd.gif

175 is a lot compared to all the other release prices, some people just might be starving when these drop
smile.gif

bought the first retros back in 2000, they yellowed badly...This will be the first time I bought a jordan pair since 2003...these will be kept deadstocked andon display in my game room

I seriously don't understand what the complaint is for the $175 price tag... ever heard of inflation? how about supply & demand?

If its not worth $175 to you then don't pay it... but don't complain about it and then pay it anyway... you sound foolish.

INFLATION?!?!?!?! A 50$ INCREASE?!?!?! SUPPLY AND DEMAND???? We demand this shoe every year.... its just greed what JB is about... unless its coming with ashirt which i believe.

first I looked at the price.. and paused.. but then I remembered they were space jams. price? = ignored. completely. lol.

my only pair of space jams are fairly yellowed.. so this would be lovely!!!

JB should make a second version of its retros called the premiere line or something. Like for the spacejam retro they could drop a spacejam version like the11/12 CDP quality....
sick.gif
....then have a spacejam premiere retro which wouldcost more and be as close to the OG as possible.
Like this:
Spacejam Retro = $175
Spacejam Premiere Retro = $230-$250 .....for all u who complain about the quality and price not measuring up.

Either way i would still pay $175 for CDP quality so i could care less. But i would cop one pair of premieres to have on ice...
just a thought.....

Back
Top Bottom