Jordan XII Black/Red AKA Flu/Food Poisoning Game - Confirmed for 2025

Waiting to see if this is a pump fake or not

That's exactly what I'm concerned about with this one. As I stated with hoping it's not a swerve because that's been recent the trend with the supposed returns of original colorways. They led us on to believe an original color model was re-releasing in its original form, only to have a swerve of a Reimagined gimmick or tweaks thrown in after the announcement.

I wonder if it’s a coincidence that these get confirmed on the anniversary of the sick game 🤔

whitney-houston-receipts.gif

I aint getting my hopes up until I see official pics from nike.

Deconfirmed for Bloodline, FLU GAMES BYKE..........change the Thread title, OP. Mods, merge the "new Flu Game thread" with this one

WE BYKE BAY-BAY :nthat: :nthat:

A snippet of the article that clarifies the details on these:

The 2025 edition of the “Flu Game” Air Jordan 12 faithfully recreates the original design. With an updated shape mirroring the OG pair, it will come in a box featuring the revered “Nike Air” logo, invoking nostalgia for collectors and enthusiasts.

Adorned in a striking Black and Varsity Red color scheme, this footwear ensemble boasts a sleek look. Crafted with supple black tumbled leather on the uppers and tongues, it exudes sophistication. Vibrant Varsity Red accents on the textured mudguard, midsole, Jumpman branding, and heels add a touch of contrast, creating a design that seamlessly blends style with substance.

Here's the product number and some information for these:

Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game”
Color: Black/Varsity Red
Style Code: CT8013-060
Release Date: Spring 2025
Price: $200

So they're speculating a spring 2025 release date for these so far.

A snippet of the article that clarifies the details on these:

The 2025 edition of the “Flu Game” Air Jordan 12 faithfully recreates the original design. With an updated shape mirroring the OG pair, it will come in a box featuring the revered “Nike Air” logo, invoking nostalgia for collectors and enthusiasts.

Adorned in a striking Black and Varsity Red color scheme, this footwear ensemble boasts a sleek look. Crafted with supple black tumbled leather on the uppers and tongues, it exudes sophistication. Vibrant Varsity Red accents on the textured mudguard, midsole, Jumpman branding, and heels add a touch of contrast, creating a design that seamlessly blends style with substance.

Here's the product number and some information for these:

Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game”
Color: Black/Varsity Red
Style Code: CT8013-060
Release Date: Spring 2025
Price: $200

So they're speculating a spring 2025 release date for these so far.

Updated shape :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Yeah right

Yeah, exactly, I'll believe it when I see it. But on the off chance they actually improve the shape noticeably, that's great and about time, but I'm gonna be so freaking pissed they waited till after the white/reds dropped to do it.

Same thing they said about the white/reds |l

Yeah. Thing is, there’s a difference between new shape and close to OG shape. I’m happy enough with my white/reds and they’re better than the Playoff colorway in my opinion. But they ain’t the OGs. Nike’s marketing lately loves to say OG or 1:1, but it’s almost never accurate.

If they doing the 4s justice.....can't wait to see the updated 12 and 5 shape. Getting breds in 85 gonna be crazy too. Things aren't perfect but we far from the trash days that's for sure. I hope that bred 11 low gets updated but doubt it

You know, I still remember finding an OG pair of these 2 years after they released at Athletes World, on the clearance racks. They look like they had been worn and returned. Couldn’t buy them because they looked like they were about a 8/10. But had I known that they were built like tanks, I would have copped.

Back
Top Bottom