Jordan XII Brilliant Orange (Women) - July 13, 2023

What is this box lol

1688575273399.png
This is the Mary Katherine Gallagher edition.

Only 2 pages on here for this release so far, do you guys think these may sit or sell out within days after release?

It'll probably be like other Js that sit in certain colorways because of the colorway or the price. They'll just keep popping up from time to time. The Black Taxi 12s, the Craft and Khalid 5s, the Black & University Blue 13s, and so on. But I will say that at the moment a lot of people may just not know they're coming in extended sizes. So if you're a larger size I wouldn't expect them to sit too long.

womens asw release suggests somewhat decent stock numbers.
kinda strange how's theres nothing legit on youtube as far as reviews or anything.
wish we could see some pairs.

I can’t gauge whether they will sit long enough to go on sale, then there’s the factor of having to catch a sale in your size (not sure if extended sizes are smaller quantity)

I can’t gauge whether they will sit long enough to go on sale, then there’s the factor of having to catch a sale in your size (not sure if extended sizes are smaller quantity)

Bigger sizes are always less in stock. Between the black/purple 12s, burgundy 5s, relaunch of kobe, AMA 5s, cherry 12s, DMP 11s, CB94 and I'm sure a few more releases I'm going to be a bit more selective on where my $230-250 goes. Lol.

they won't go on sale. i think jacksodk was talking resell value... which is more of a possiblity.

perhaps he is comparing a ma manieres value to what these will do. i think the value of a ma maniere 12's is kind of an outlier. I don't know why a ma's value is doing so poorly but again i think it's an outlier marketing thing. even the black 12's aren't bricking as much as a ma's. nor are the grey ones.

they won't go on sale. i think jacksodk was talking resell value... which is more of a possiblity.

perhaps he is comparing a ma manieres value to what these will do. i think the value of a ma maniere 12's is kind of an outlier. I don't know why a ma's value is doing so poorly but again i think it's an outlier marketing thing. even the black 12's aren't bricking as much as a ma's. nor are the grey ones.

No. I was talking sale prices. In my 25+ years of collecting, I only paid resell on 4 shoes I believe (and not more than $50 more than retail).

My thoughts were just based on how most Js aren't really selling out now unless it's an OG 1, union or Travis scott collab. Most Js are not selling out in 2.2 seconds like how it was 2 yrs ago. Things are returning to normal where you can walk in a store or go online and still get a shoe roughly 2 weeks later (if you're not a big footer like myself).

As far as the A ma's, I really don't know why they aren't selling out anymore or retail isn't as high. My first thought is because they make the majority as a women's shoe. My 2nd thought is because it's a small boutique collab...but then again Union buck the trend and resell values are holding. It's just a strange thing, but I do think the A ma 5s will be a problem.

No. I was talking sale prices. In my 25+ years of collecting, I only paid resell on 4 shoes I believe (and not more than $50 more than retail).

My thoughts were just based on how most Js aren't really selling out now unless it's an OG 1, union or Travis scott collab. Most Js are not selling out in 2.2 seconds like how it was 2 yrs ago. Things are returning to normal where you can walk in a store or go online and still get a shoe roughly 2 weeks later (if you're not a big footer like myself).

As far as the A ma's, I really don't know why they aren't selling out anymore or retail isn't as high. My first thought is because they make the majority as a women's shoe. My 2nd thought is because it's a small boutique collab...but then again Union buck the trend and resell values are holding. It's just a strange thing, but I do think the A ma 5s will be a problem.

so you think because they don't sell out in 2 seconds, they are going to be clearanced down by $50?

Back
Top Bottom