Jordan XIII Ray Allen Legit Check Clover Please Help

Considering a multi-player trade for a pair of Jordan XIII Ray Allen's. Perspective trade participant sent me a ton of pics that have been copied and posted here for your consideration.  Finish Line receipt is included (not pictured), but the fact that the inside of both shoes are missing blue or red stamps and the back of the soles looks somewhat off forced me to post pics for expert examination.

All opinions are welcome.  I am looking for honest and accurate interpretation of these shoes which will be considered in a multi-player trade.   Please let me know what you think. 

Here's the back of the midsole

Here's the non-stamped insides

Last edited:
9/10 Rays for sale are fake.You are gonna need tagged images IMHO..For this LC you are gonna need to post VERY DETAILED photos IN here..No links. Use the Small mountain looking button by the paperclip on the txt editor box to upload them. Make sure to include CLEAR shots of the lateral sides of each shoe, the tongue logos, holograms, Toebox JORDAN tag etc..What's the proposed trade? How will trade go down? Face to face or mail?

Last edited:
9/10 Rays for sale are fake.You are gonna need tagged images IMHO..For this LC you are gonna need to post VERY DETAILED photos IN here..No links. Use the Small mountain looking button by the paperclip on the txt editor box to upload them. Make sure to include CLEAR shots of the lateral sides of each shoe, the tongue logos, holograms, Toebox JORDAN tag etc..What's the proposed trade? How will trade go down? Face to face or mail?

repped

use this button to upload your pics

View media item 1429640

most people will not click your links

Sorry about the poor formatting, pics have been uploaded.  Trade will be face to face at a secure location.   

Sorry about the poor formatting, pics have been uploaded.  Trade will be face to face at a secure location.   
Honestly I'm not liking the WPs and lack of stamps in shoes..Also box # dosent match production dates, or the untagged photos..Leaning fake. If I was you and seriously considering this trade I would request Tagged images, I'd also request close ups of the JORDAN toe tag and the RAY tongue tags..What's the trade?

Last edited:
Stitching on Ray looks off, hologram looks misaligned, missing insole stamps, rear midsole indentation is off center on the right shoe

Thanks for the info, trade was going to be a few pairs of older retros.  I had to post the pics on here because something didn't seem quite right about them.  What kind of pics of the toe tags and logos on the tongue would you suggest?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, trade was going to be a few pairs of older retros.  I had to post the pics on here because something didn't seem quite right about them.  What kind of pics of the toe tags and logos on the tongue would you suggest?
clear tagged close ups..I asked about the shoes in the trade to compare values..Do you know what their worth? What are they and what condition are they in? For instance if he is only asking for a $400 value in the trade that's a pretty obvious red flag..Honestly I'd just walk away from this one..There are too many fakes out there to go with a pair with this many questions..

Back
Top Bottom