Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

For me, the VI would be number 1. Followed closely by the V, then the IV, III, Penny II, White/Royal CB 94

While I will agree that the XI is by far the most popular Jordan, the massive popularity caused a mass production of fakes, which to me took the luster awayfrom them. You see so many fakes out there and it sucks.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

AJ 3's best sneaker ever made in my opinion.

/Thread

3's are the best sneaker EVER made....if i could only have 2 pairs of shoes, it would be black/cements & white/cements.

Such an overrated shoe! III's are the best for sure, hands down! I'm a huge fan of I-VII. I don't think shoes will ever reach that legacy.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg

personally i'd take the v's and iii's over the xi's but i can see how the general public find the xi's better

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg

wow man thats a lot of heat rite there!

i completely agree that the XI's should be the top shoe on the list.
it was so revolutionary in its day and it continues to amaze me here in the present

pimp.gif

313120172.jpg
QFT!

I'd go with the Air Jordan XI's also...the only flaw on that show would be the yellowing clear soles. If they were to make unyellowable soles on theXI's..then it would truly be perfect.

I can see why they put the XI at the top spot, but like others have stated, I'm more into the III-VI.

I think the XIs are the only ones in the 10 area that I like..I really like IIIs- VIIIs! I think in that area are the BEST

Back
Top Bottom