Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

MINE IS 99 4'S OG 13'S WHITE/TRUE RED 14'S LAST SHOTS AND WHITE RED OG'S 00 INFRARED 6'S AND ALL THE OG 12'S

For me it's the AJ XI too.
But i must say only the OG's and the 2000/2001 retros are my favorites.

I'm quite disappointed that JB reversed the Jumpman on the left shoe

since the DMP XI and that the patent leather cut near the toe box 

on the outer side and the heel part in the center is so low.

I agree with that as well. Xi's are just a great all around shoe. It has a great design, it's hella comfortable, and it's probably the most popular. To me Xi's come as a close second to the cherrywood XVI's when only taking into consideration style and design. However, xvi's were so uncomfortable on my feet. I think as an overall shoe Xi's top the list.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

For me it's the AJ XI too.
I'm quite disappointed that JB reversed the Jumpman on the left shoe
Haha yeah, I know most AJXI fans feel this way,
But personally it's always really bugged me that one Jumpman was facing the wrong way on the OGs (same with the VIIs and IXs)

I always thought flipping it back the right way round was the one thing they actually improved on the newer retros
laugh.gif

For me, the Jumpman should always face to the right (ball in hand as you look at it) That's the angle the original film was shot and that's the way it faces on all other Jordan products.

8485NikeAirJordanPostcard.jpg

Originally Posted by xjiggz23

According to the sole collector magazine, the Air Jordan XI's are the number one shoe for sneaker collectors in the top 100 sneaker list! what do you guysthink? personally, I agree along with J VI's these are most definitely the grails to all jordan kicks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is your top sneaker?

My top is easily the threes/4's/5's lol

I more think that its particular colorways more than silhouettes. Like the XI is my favorite model but my favorite shoe isn't a 11.

Back
Top Bottom