Jordan XV Stealth - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will definitely cop with a discount,bring back so many memories... depending on what type of release this is im sure they will go on sale, i just hope it doesn't take so long for that to happen

I remember them 3/4 16s being kinda narrow when I first tried on in Eastpoint Mall back in 01 I remember I got off my summer job n waited for my older bro to get home n take me but he got home kinda late n we didn't get to the store til 8pm and they closed at 9 they had hella pairs too! I went a half sz up n they were perfect I remember the date they came out august 16 2001 and I got em august 18 2001 if I have the release date correct. Good times they were

I had the carolina blue and white pair back in the days.  A lot of people hated the XV and they sat on shelves and hit clearance racks.  Now it seems that the hype will be real with these.  

Man the 15 is so underrated. I can't wait to walk into the mall mid day and cop with no issues like it's 1999. 

You werent just walking into a mall in 1999 and picking up these stealths. They sold out that morning from what i remember. The colorways after sat because by then people knew wat was up. I dont think i even knew what i was buying when i picked them up at footlocker. I was stoked until i stepped onto the court with them. The design was love it or hate it but the playability was all hell.

Last edited:
You werent just walking into a mall in 1999 and picking up these stealths. They sold out that morning from what i remember. The colorways after sat because by then people knew wat was up. I dont think i even knew what i was buying when i picked them up at footlocker. I was stoked until i stepped onto the court with them. The design was love it or hate it but the playability was all hell.
I had no problem lol. But you're right. The 15 is a love/hate shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom