Jordan XV Stealth - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed a pair from a House of Hoops. They are a QS and the employee told me they only got 1 size run for what its worth and this is one of the larger House of Hoops

I grabbed a pair from a House of Hoops. They are a QS and the employee told me they only got 1 size run for what its worth and this is one of the larger House of Hoops
Thats because they knew nobody was gonna buy these *****.......Just like they didnt buy them when they originally came out, lol.

I love how people have to come in here and talk crap about these. A lot of people don't like these, I get it but if you don't like them keep it moving. No need to come in this thread to post troll posts about how ugly they are and how no one wants them.
lots of people like these, myself included and I'm happy they most likely will sit for a while. Hopefully I can get a pair on discount.
And to all you haters. Don't let the door hit you on your way out :tongue:

I love how people have to come in here and talk crap about these. A lot of people don't like these, I get it but if you don't like them keep it moving. No need to come in this thread to post troll posts about how ugly they are and how no one wants them.
lots of people like these, myself included and I'm happy they most likely will sit for a while. Hopefully I can get a pair on discount.
And to all you haters. Don't let the door hit you on your way out :tongue:
Damn, so we`re not allowed to post our opinion on a message board made for that very reason? Guessing it would be better if everyone just liked everything?

ANyway, I like them, but nike/jordan brand knew the general public could care less about them and made them a QS, just like the 16s and 17s..................But then again, im only paying $115, so that makes the "Like" a whole lot easier.

Last edited:
Damn, so we`re not allowed to post our opinion on a message board made for that very reason? Guessing it would be better if everyone just liked everything?

ANyway, I like them, but nike/jordan brand knew the general public could care less about them and made them a QS, just like the 16s and 17s..................But then again, im only paying $115, so that makes the "Like" a whole lot easier.

Holidays are over so the goody friendly feelings are gone and people catch feelings easy. Just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom